Chapter 5.

James took Samantha away from Sirius and Peter. They walked until they reached the astronomy tower. "So?" asked Samantha.

   "Okay. Well, ever heard animagus'? Yeah, that was a stupid question. You know what McGonagall is, right?" asked James. Samantha nodded. "Well, to make Remus' full moons... better we, Sirius, Peter, and I became animagus'. Because werewolves are only dangerous to humans. It took awhile, but we managed it. Sirius a black dog, Peter a rat, and me a stag. So, as you know, we sneak out of the castle every full moon to go with Remus." James sighed when he finished. That was a mouth full.

   "That's all?" questioned Samantha.

   "Uhh... wewantyoutobecomeonetoo." spit out James. He was so confused he didn't know what to say. "We'd like you to become one, too." James repeated, slower. "Will you?"

   "Seriously? Uh.. I guess." said Samantha.

   "Great. I'll get everything started." said James as they started to walk again.

   "Wait," said Samantha as she stopped. ""Get everything started"?"

   "The potions." James replied.

   "Potions?" Samantha repeated.

   "Trust me, it's not bad. You've got us, anyways." James said with a smile, trying to calm Samantha down.

   "Okay..." Samantha barley said. To tell you the truth, she was really scared.

   Later that night James told Sirius, Remus, and Peter about what he told Samantha. "YOU DID WHAT?!" said Remus.

   "IinvitedhertobecomeaMarauder." mumbled James.

   "Well," said Sirius. "There's no saying she can't, now. When we starting the potion?"

   Remus huffed out a ton of air. "I'll get it started." he said as he got off the bed, getting the things from the trunk at the end of his bed.

Authors Note: Well, the obvious happened. What do you think? Good or bad? Please review! Thanks for reading! (: