Chapter 10

Remus headed up stairs thinking Finally.

   The next few days were the same. Wake up. Get hell from James and Sirius. Go to class. Get hell from James and Sirius. Do homework. Go to bed. They never had free time. A week after Samantha had found out about Remus, and the rest, she had to take another potion. It went on for a good 2 months, bringing them well past May, and into mid June.

   After the last potion Samantha felt a tingling in her fingers. It worked it's way up her arms and down to her toes. Seconds later she wasn't he normal 16 year old self, she was a furry brown wolf.

   Samantha looked around. She put on paw in front of each other, trying to walk, and failed. She ended up lying down while the guys laughed at her. She gave a small bark, warning them. And rolled her, still green, eyes.

   After the guys were done laughing James said "Now just think about how it felt to be in your human body." Samantha did as he said quickly changed back to her old self.

   "Your cute when your a wolf." said Remus with a smirk from the end of his bed. Samantha rolled her eyes.

   "Good job." said James and Sirius at the same time.

   "You know what Friday is?" said James with a smile. Samantha smiled, which the guys all knew means yes.

   The next week in Transfiguration they were learning about animagus'. What they are and how they become. They all got a kick out of that.

   On Friday after all classes Remus came up behind Samantha as she was sitting in the window sill of the common room. He placed his arms around her waist and said "I gotta go. Listen to James and you'll be fine."

   Samantha turned around and jumped down from the widow sill. She wrapped her arms around Remus' neck giving him a small kiss on the lips and hugging him. "See you." she said.

Authors Note: Soooo?(: Good or bad? Please Review! Thanks for reading.