❦00❦ Feathers

Watching from where the audience sat, she watched as Karasuno lost their match against Aoba Johsai

"They lost..." She can't help but feel bad for the Karasuno members; the pain of losing after all of the hard work put in, the frustrations knowing the ball has landed onto the ground. The most dreading sound to ever hear on the volleyball court was the bounce of the ball.

Kageyama lined up with everyone, facing the spectators and said his thanks because Daichi told them to do so. When he looked up, he saw the girl with shoulder length hair and amber colored eyes; she's always there to watch Karasuno practice or play in official games for the past few weeks since she transferred into his class. 'Her again.' Despite being in the same class, he never spoke to her before. Another thing he noticed about the amber eyed girl was the fact she would look at Kageyama with eyes of a keen observer, as if scrutinizing his skills as a Setter.

Once Karasuno began to clear their stuff away, the girl with shoulder length hair did the same too. As she left, she looked at the volleyball court one last time. 'If it were us, we would have won that...' She thought to herself as the back of her teammates showed up in her mind. 'No, don't think about it anymore...'

Kageyama stayed outside in the field for a little longer, wanting some time to himself. After hearing Takeda-sensei's words, he decided to stand back up again when he and Hinata were on the grass. Losing doesn't prove them to be weak, his teacher was right with the advice; falling once doesn't mean one will fall forever.

"Huh?" Kageyama noticed the girl with amber colored eyes. She was drinking water from the water fountain, unaware of his existence. 'It's her again. Crap, what was her name again? She sits next to me and yet I don't know her name?! Only idiots can do that!' Kageyama was completely unaware that he had just insulted himself in his own thoughts. "U-um."

"Your knee pads." Kageyama didn't expect the sudden launch of his knee pads so they landed clean on his face.

"Ah..." She thought a fellow Setter like him would have been able to see that coming at him!

"Tch...!" Kageyama was now angry; he had just lost an important game! "You..."

"W-what? Don't look at me like that! I was nice enough to give you your knee pads back and you have yet to say 'thank you'!"

"You should say 'sorry' for throwing them at me!"

"Sorry?! For being nice?! Has a volleyball ever hit you on the head before or something?!" Her words made him twitch upon remembering something like that DID happen once.

"Dumbass."

"Says the person who writes such stupid answers on homework sheets."

"How did you-?!"

"I sit next to you." She's really getting on his bad side! Who on earth was this girl with cute looks but annoying personality?!

"I'll see you in school, Kageyama-kun." She started waving as she walked away from the loser. "You should be lucky that you are not to blame for the loss..."