15 - Muffins

|Callie's POV|

I woke up in strong arms, I looked down, they were wrapped around my waist, tan and muscular. A smile approached my lips, I gently turned around and seen Cam sound asleep. I guess I had fallen asleep after we got back together.

He's so handsome!

I wrapped my arms around him, and engulfed my head in his chest. His arms tightened around me, I wonder if he was awake.

"I love you, Cam." I say, smiling, "I love you more, baby." I could feel him smiling. "Nope.." I smile, "yep." He smirks.

"You won last last time, let me win, please?" He begs laughing, "okay, fine, but I still love you more!" I huff, and look up at him who was smiling, eyes closed. I raised up and pushed my lips on his.

He was caught off guard at first, but he kissed back after a minute.

His hands traveled from my tiny waist, and up to my fave, his hand cuffed my face deepening the kiss.

He pulled away, and snuggled his face in my neck, "baby," I smirked at the thought of what I was gonna say, "hmm?"

"Let's make muffins.." I smile, his eyes light up, he stands up and carries me down the stairs. He me on the hate counter, as he gets out his basket of muffin mix.

"What kind?" I giggle at his excitement, I grab the basket, and look through the muffin mix. "Ha!" I do an evil laugh and jump off the counter and start searching for a muffin tray, and open the mix and start mixing it.

As I was pouring the stuff on the cupcake pan, I felt arms wrap around my waist, and pull me close. "I love you, Callie.." he mumbles in my neck, as I finished, I turned and smashed my lips on his. Not regretting a single thing.

"I love you so much, you don't even know." I slightly smile, he smiles his millio dollar smile.

"Let me put these in the oven.." I rub his face, and put it in the oven. I grabbed my phone cause dad had messaged me,

Daddy - hey. Taking Gina to Tennessee to meet our family, will you and Cam be good by yourselves?

Me - nope :) !!

Daddy - mmk be good, and no funny business. Be back in a week, love you.

Me - love you more, and I will!!!

I set down my phone and turned to and sleepy Cam.  "Guess it's just me and you for a week!" I say as his eyes flicker open.

"Huh?" He asked confused. "My dad is taking Gina to Tennessee to meet our family!" I explain as I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him close.

"Oooo.." he smirks, it was a dirty evil smirk. "What's in that dirty mind of yours?" I poke his brain.

I turn around laughing, and open the oven and see the risen blueberry muffins, mmm, they smelt good. 

I closed the oven, and seen Cam staring at my ass. "Babe.." I smirk in my head, "yes, love."

"Grind on me like you do on your vines. " His smile lights up, once again, but this time, it was brighter.

He turned me around leaning me against the counter where he was leaning, and started grinding on me. Making me wet, I felt him harden. 

A ding went off, I turned and Cam stopped with a huge bulge, "the muffins are done." I blush, turning the oven off and taking the muffins out.

"Sorry about that..." I point to his boner. He blushes a really deep red, and laughs,  "it's fine, it's not your fault your so sexy!" He growls, and pulls me into into a passionate kiss.

Things were so heated right now, so much sexual tension in the air.

I didn't want to loose my virginity like this, his hands moved to my waist, he began pulling my shirt up, my hand stopped his, I pulled away.

"Can I wait for...you know.." I turn away, and stare at the muffins, "are you okay?" Cam worries. His horny tone went away he picked me up and placed me on the counter, "yeah, it's just I've never had sex.. I mean I've you know, played with myself, but never nothing more.." I cover my face with my hand.

"Oh baby! It's fine, I'll wait if you want..and it's pretty fucking hot to know my princess plays with herself!" He giggles,  removing my hands from my face.

My face was probably blood red! "Thanks babe," he engulfs me in a hug, "now let's eat all these damn muffins and go watch Netflix!"

777 words.

There you guys go! I'm going to try and update more (I say that every time) I'm more serious about it this time! I had so much fun writing this chapter, I've been so caught up with my own account, I haven't had time to think about thus story.

So think you all for waiting patiently for an update.

Love you all, Z O E