11 - San Fransisco

|Callie's POV|

Conversation/

'Wanna go out tonight?' From Cam-

'Sure! To I need to dress up or what?' From Miss. Beautiful

'Nah, nothing to fancy,' From Cam-Baby

'Kk! Ttyl, gonna go get ready!' From Miss. Beautiful

'Okay, love youu boo❤️💕!" From Cam-Baby

'Love you too! 😘' from Miss. Beautiful

End of Conversation/

I was super excited for Cam and I's date, I guess you could call it.

After I unhooked my phone from the charger, I took in the bathroom for my so that I could blare my music while showering.

I hit the shuffle button on my Spotify play list and San Fransisco by 5SOS came on.

I started singing along, and turned on my shower. I striped from my compression pants and tank top, and got in the warm shower.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body an hair, to go and pick out my outfit.

I chose on a tan sweater that's really thin, black high waisted shorts, and blue jean colored Vans. (At the top)

I walk back in my room and here Tides by Jack&Jack playing, I start singing and begin to dry off.

After I have finished drying my hair and body, I get dressed and then do my makeup.

I do my usual makeup look, concealer, mascara, a lil bit eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, brows, eyeliner, and lip stick.

^who cares about her getting ready lets get to the good part^

I was finally finished getting ready when I heard my dad talking to someone downstairs.

"Hey Cam! Come in, come in!" He ushers, I hear footsteps. "Callie is upstairs getting ready!" My dad says and Cam adds, "I wonder if she's done?" I could tell he was nervous.

"I'm done!" I giggle from the top of the stairs, I walk down with my clutch and phone. "Wow.." Cam says speechless.

"What?" I wonder, looking down at my outfit. "You look amazing!" Cameron was so nice, and he always made me feel good, but he was the one who looked good.

"You great too," I say kissing his cheek leaving a glossy lip print, I rubbed it off, as my dad calls "HAVE FUN!" Before leaving, I went and hugged my dad, and then left.

"Where we going?" I ask as Cam grabs my hand, and leads me to his car. He opens the door and closes it and walks over to the other side and gets in.

"It's a surprise!" He starts the car a smile never leaves his face, we drive off in silence, not being able to handle it anymore, I turn up the radio and Stitches comes on, I smile widely and turn it up.

"I thought that I'd been had before!" We both scream singing. Cam and I both start singing the song as he pulls up to a place that was huge. I didn't know what it was.

"What is this?" I question unbuckling and getting out with him. "You'll see!" He says pressing his lips to my temple, grabbing my hand and walks me inside.

I see a bunch of girls lined up, and security. "Cam?" I lean over whispering as the girls turn at the sound of the closing door. They all gasp and start screaming "OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON DALLAS!!"

"Damn.." I winced at the screaming, it was literally louder than any neon pink I've ever seen.

"Come on babe," he says walking in front of me, and pulling me from behind.

"Who is she?" I heard the girls whisper, "Cameron where the hell are we!?" I whine stomping as he walks us backstage of a place. "We're at a Jack&Jack concert," he says when I see the Jack's talking to some fans.

"Oh my God! Really!" I fangirl, "Mhmm.." He chuckles, pulling me in for a side hug, and a quick peck on the cheek.

"CALLIE!!" Johnson screams running from the girls and attacks me from a hug. "JACK!" I laugh, wrapping my arms around his, drifting away from Cam.

"Are you excited for tonight!?" He questions letting Cameron have me in his arms again. "Oh my God of course!" I smile gripping onto Cam's side a little tighter.

"What's your favorite song so far?" Jack G. asks as we all walked over to where he was. "Flights..or probably Cold Hearted!" I smile as he they both do the same.

"I'm happy you're a fan, it would've been awkward if you didn't!" Johnson rubs his forehead, smiling and then gets a drink of water.

"I still would've been your friend!" I shove him playfully, "best friend!" He corrects raising his eyebrow.

"Of course," I look over at Cam who was listening and smiling to whole conversation, we were both standing still. "Sit down guys." Gilinsky says pointing to a chair that was beside the couch they were on.

Cam sits down first and he pulls me right onto his lap. Jack G. gives us a look, "when'd this happen?" He laughs drinking some Gatorade.

"Last week," Cameron takes over pulling back into his buff chest, I intertwined our hands wanted to kiss him, so badly since we hadn't any today.

"Guys are cute!" "Thanks!" Me and Cameron say at the same time, "so are we going to go out in the audience?" I ask pointing to the covered stage.

"No, it's kinda dangerous for Cam to, so you're staying back here, with a flat screen that projects us performing still being able to hear us and everything!" Johnson explains, I nod understanding while also being a little bummed that we couldn't go out there but I did understand.

"So babe, what do you want to eat after this?" Cameron asks, the Jack's had left us alone they had go warm up. "Panera Bread?" He nods and lightly pushed me to get up, I got up and he did too, wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulled me into a long, passionate kiss.

I loved these, my tongue swiped his bottom lip, I gladly excepted, as his hands traveled down to my butt and he slightly squeezed it, as our tongues fought for dominance.

The kiss was getting heated. Then I remembered that we were in publicly.

I pulled our lips away, looking in Cam's shocked eyes, "we're in public," I bite my lip. "I know, Princess," he smiles and walks me over to the couch, I set beside him and before cuddling into his side, I give him one last peck on the lips.

"Callie?" He says as I payed myseld on his shoulder. "Huh?" I raise my eyebrows as if he could see.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I immediately pull away, looking at Cam in shock, I lean in and kiss his plump lips, hoping he would take that as a yes.

"Is that a yes?" He smirks, pulling away, "of course, Cam."

1,150 words

Omg the longest chapter so far on this story !! Hehe.

Sorry how it ended. I didn't wanna say what they did when they went to war or what they did at the concert.

Just the usual. Dancing. Eating.

Also, what'd you think about Cam asking Callie to be his girlfriend?

Tell me I'm he comments, and don't for get to

vote. &. comment.