10 - Cam-Baby

|Callie's POV|

Conversation :

'Hey😘' from Cam-Baby

'Hi, 💖' from Miss. Beautiful

'So what're you doing today?"' From Cam-Baby

'Nmu?' From Miss. Beautiful

'Well..nothing right now.. But I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out?' From Cam-Baby

'Yeah, I'll be right over! Do I need I bring anything specific, bathing suit, anything?' From Miss. Beautiful

'Nah..just you ❤️' from Cam-Baby

'Okay! I'm leaving now, see ya!' From Miss. Beautiful

'Okay..' From Cam-Baby 'oh and Callie, I love you❤️' from Cam-Baby

'I love you too! 😘❤️' from Miss. Beautiful

End of Conversation :

Cameron made me so damn happy! I grabbed my phone, keys, and a Arizona tea, and left.

I was in the car driving to Cam's house, when my favorite song came on. Hey Everybody! By 5SOS came on. I began singing along with the song.

"SO HEYYY EVERYBODY!!" I shout on the top of my lungs singing the song.

I finally pulled into Cam's driveway, and seen Shawn and Johnson's car in the driveway.

I looked myself in the mirror, making sure I looked okay, I did, and got out grabbing my phone, tea, and keys.

"CAM!" I shout as I walk in the house, "CALLIE!" He shouts mocking me, I hadn't told Johnson yet that we were together, just Nash, Cam and I knew.

"Callie!?" Johnson says running and attacking me with a hug, before Cameron could even tough or look at me. "Jack!" I squeal in his ear as he backs away, "hey Shawn!" I say happily and hug him.

I make my way to Cameron, and hug him tightly, his hugs are the best. I pull away aching a kiss. He pulls me into what I was craving, our lips me and fireworks went off in my head.

Our lips move in sync, as I pull away a few seconds later, I turn and see Johnson who's mouth was wide open. Shawn was gone in the kitchen.

"Callie..? Anything you wanna tell me!!" Jack says putting his hand on his hip, and taps his foot. "Well...the other day, me and Cameron kissed.." I blush as Jack smiles wildly.

"REALLY!" He was more excited than I was, "yeah," I smile tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm so happy you guys finally go together, does Taylor know!?" He shouts, "no," I stutter.

With that, he pulls out his phone and dials Taylor. "Taylor fucking Caniff! Get your fat ass down Cameron's right now!" He shouts and hen hangs up, "you didn't have to do that," I roll my eyes as I walk over to the couch and sit down.

Cameron sets in the floor, and leans in between my legs, my hands on his shoulders as he leans his head back, I and I kiss his forehead, both Shawn and Jack staring at us. "Stop!" I whine as I push Jack off the couch.

"So when'd this happen?" Shawn chokes, and takes a drink of his Coca-Cola. "Monday" I smile as Cam gets up and sets beside me.

"IM HERE! IM HERE!" Taylor shouts running into the living room. "What's up!?" He pants from running setting on the recliner.

"Did you know that these fuckers were dating!!!?" Jack shouts putting his hand on his hip, and stares at Tay, being his sassy self.

"Huh?" He gasps looking over at us, cuddling, me and Cam just giggle. "And you didn't tell me, the hell!" He was shocked, and smiling.

"I'm sorry, but it happened all so quickly!" I admit, surrendering. "It's fine, just tell me next time, I need to know everything that goes on with my best friend!" Taylor smiles, looking as serious as ever.

"Okay, I will!" I state, as I look beside me and see the most beautiful, kind, in the world, Cameron. "What?" He panics, noticing my stare.

"Nothing," I say pecking his lips, it felt so good to have him, all mine, and only mine. "I love you," he whispers as I prop my legs on his lap and snuggle into his chest.

"Aweeee..." Taylor coos, clapping, "I've been waiting for this!" He laughs.

"I love you too, Cameron.." I whisper back, as a huge smile appears in his face.

My life was officially complete.

714 words

I hope you enjoyed. A really long chapter is coming up so please stayed tuned, may do a double update today.

Also, what would you guys think of me writing another story? I'm continuing this one of course, but another to stay extra busy?

Tell me me you think!