5 - Lesbians

|Callie's POV|

"Hayley, calm down," I say to my friend, today I had Hayley over, and I told her what I told Johnson yesterday, about me liking Cam. She honestly didn't care about that part, she was freaking out over the fact that I met Johnson.

Rolling my eyes as she manages to say, "you m-met Jack Johnson?" She screams jumping up and down.

Might as well take advantage of this, "and Nash, Taylor, Aaron, Carter, Hayes!" I brag, laughing as her eyes get bigger and bigger with every name I say.

"Haha, calm down babe, your eyes are gonna pop out of your head!" I laugh as she calms down a little. "Callie!" I smiled immediately, it was Johnson.

"I'm upstairs!" I say as I walked out of my room motioning for him, "hi!" I squeal immediately jumping in his arms. Me and Jack were really great friends.

"I brought Taylor too!" He laughs, as Taylor appears behind him, "hey," I hug Tay as well, "you told him didn't you!" I point out, as he nods, "why?" I whine as I guide them in my room where Hayley was.

"Because Taylor wants you and Cameron together so we're working together as a threesome!" Johnson laughs, "foursome!" I say as Hayley looks up, speechlessly.

"Guys this is my best friend, Hayley." I say as Taylor smiles along with Jack. "And she knows who you're!" I smile.

"Wow, you're a fan," Taylor shakes his head setting at my desk. "Of course!" I smile as I was tugged on by Hay, "what?" I whisper in a angry manner.

"Why're they here!" She was nervous. I could understand why, "they're helping me with Cameron!" I explain.

"But I thought he liked you? Wouldn't you just have to kiss him and let it be over?" Hayley wonders. "It's that easy Hay, you don't have to be here if you're to nervous." I says, "no I want to be here, I'm just nervous, you know," she looks to the ground.

"Okay, now let's go and talk, and be embarrassing, it's okay, yesterday was embarrassing for me too!" I laugh remembering the me running 'forgetting my phone' incident.

She nods as we walk back over to the boys who were staring dead at us. "So, you like Cam, correct?" Taylor assures. I nod, smiling thinking of him.

"And you know that he likes you right?" I nod at his question, "dude it's fucking obvious! How could she miss it?" Johnson chimes in laughing, "true," Taylor agrees.

"So what's the problem then?" Taylor was really wanting us to get together, it was cute how much he cared about Cameron.

"Our parents are dating..." I mumble, "oh, and see there it is, the water that burnt out the fire!" Taylor huffs looking down.

"Yep, I know what you mean!" "Well maybe you could talk to your dad about it? I'm sure his mom wouldn't mind! She shouldn't care, you aren't blood," Johnson shrugs.

"Yeah! You could ask your dad and if he says yes, then Jack or Taylor could tell him to try and make his move!" Hayley speaks up after being silent forever.

"Not a bad idea, I could be like 'you know I think you should try and make a move on Callie'!" Taylor smiles, "actually, Hayley that's a great idea," I walk over to her, and set on her lab, as she straddles me, her arms around my waist.

She was like my sister, though we were often called lesbians, I loved her more than anything.

"We do this all the time, only friends," I promise the boys who kept starring at me. Shaking his head, Taylor said, "yeah, so, when should we start?"

"CALLIE! I'm home!" It was dad, "now, that's my dad!" I say, "daddy! Come up here for a minute!" I holler back, getting off Hayley's lap before I crush her to death.

Dad walks in here, "um.. Who are these people?" My dad was really overprotective, "they're friends of Cameron's who are now my friends!" I look over to Taylor and Johnson.

"You and that boy have been getting along well, huh, so what'd you need?" He wonders smiling.

"Well, that's the thing. They're here because I like Cameron. And he likes me, and I was wondering if it was okay if we you know dated?" I explain, as my dad looks at me.

"I knew this was coming, I saw the way he looked at you at the dinner," dad frowned. "Of course you can, just if he hurts you, don't make it awkward for me and Gina?" Dad pleads as I start dancing around.

"Oh god! Yay, thanks dad!" I say kissing his cheek as he laughs walking away. "Okay, so shall we begin?"

796 words-

Hope you enjoyed, that was Callie's room at the top btw. Imagine that room with a ton of 5sos and Magcon posters!

Love you all :)