8 - Period

|Cameron's POV|

These past few days have been nothing but pure hell! Callie hasn't talked to me in a few days, I hated not talking to her.

What we had before Nash really was amazing, I had an actual shot, with the girl of my dreams. She's so beautiful, my god! I could talk about her for days, god knows I think about her 24/7.

"Why'd he have to like her.." I scream throwing my phone across my room, as it plowed into the wall. Not shattering nothing.

I had been like this the last few days, I am emotional, angry, and everything all mixed together I'm like a girl on their period.

"I can't take this anymore!" I say to myself, throwing a shirt over my head, grabbing my car keys, and run to my car, leaving my phone, everything. Just me. And my clothes.

I got in my car and sped to Callie's house, thank god, she was home.

Walking up to her house, I knocked on the door, trying not to cry, I hear the door unlock, as soon as she opens the door, I attack her with a hug, surprised at first, but she hugged afterward.

"Cam, what're you doing?" She stutters, when she sees my face, I was about to break into tears. "I'm in love with you, Callie!" I cry on her shoulder.

"Huh?" It was too much, I felt bad now, "Callie, I'm in love with you, and I have since we first met, I know this is a lot, and the only reason I haven't asked anything is becau-" I was interrupted by Callie smashing her lips on mine.

Her hands in my hair, tugging as the kiss got deeper, pulling her closer to me, she pulls away, blushing. Man I love this girl!

"I'm s-sorry.." She says, bitting her lip, "there was nothing wrong with that!" I smile holding her by the face pulling her into another kiss, as she shut the door, and her arms were around my waist.

I didn't care about Nash at this point. I wanted her.

"Cam.." Cal mumbles in between kisses. "Huh?" I say, looking in her eyes, "what's the real reason you don't wanna loose Nash as a friend?" Her eyes were full of hurt.

"H-how'd you know?" I stutter, "oh.. Well.. Let's sit down for this one!" Callie chuckles walking me up to her bedroom, hand in hand.

"Okay, so how'd you know that?" I asked astonished. "Well.. Okay.." She pauses taking a deep breath.

"I've liked you for awhile too Cam, and the first day I met the boys I over you and Taylor talking about how you more than liked me." She pauses making me smile and look away, "me and Johnson a few words, and he told me that you liked me that day, and Johnson and Taylor wanted us to be together so, the other day when we were all at your house, we had a plan that Tay tell you that you should try and make your move, and Taylor recorded it and sent it to me.." Callie explains.

"You heard it all?" I raise an eyebrow, I didn't say anything mean, it's just she seen my softer side which was her. "Yeah, now, answer your question!" She speaks up, as she pointed to me, slapping her thighs with her hands.

"I don't wanna stop being friend with Nash because me and him built our fan base together. As much as I wanna be with you, I couldn't ruin his career like that, it wouldn't be fair.." I honestly love Nash like a brother, he's my partner in crime, I just wish he understood the term of dibs.

"So it's because you couldn't ruin his career?" She was confused as she looked at me with a 'the fuck' face.

"Okay, me and Nash started vines separately. But when we started doing them together it became more popular, and a lot my fans are his and same goes for him, his fans are my fans. And I'm afraid that my fans would leave him if we weren't friends anymore, it would ruin his career, see what I mean?" I ask, explaining the whole situation.

Nodding her head, "so what're we gonna do?" She asks, I shrug as she adds. "Maybe you could talk to Nash.. And you know maybe he'll understand?" She winces at her possible idea.

"That could work..."

744 words..

Ooooo cliffhanger. I guess we'll have to find out what happens next!!!!!

What do you think of Cameron's POV? And who's is your favorite for to write so far, Cam, Taylor, or Callie?

-Zoe