4 - Radio

|Callie's POV|

Every since graduation, me and Cameron have been getting super close, I have went up to his house almost everyday for a week now.

I had to admit, I'd developed feeling for Cam, and I want planning on him finding out either!

Today I was going to Cam's and was going swimming, so I got my bathing suit on and some comfy clothes, out my hair in a bun, and then left with only concealer on my face.

"All I am, is a man," I sang along turning the radio up, in my mint blue car. Cameron only loved 15 minutes away.

I pulled up to Cam's house and there was two other cars. I wonder who was here?

I walked out back, and saw the guys who I had admired so much.

Magcon.

I started shaking, wanting to leave, I turned around, and started walking "Callie!" Oh no. I turned around and saw Cameron standing there waving at me.

"Where you going?" He wonders running over to me. I hurried and out my phone in my pocket, "forgot my phone," I sprint to my car, and pretend to get my car.

"So where's this Callie?" I heard a voice say, sounding like Taylor. "She forgot her phone," Cameron smiles. I hid behind a bush, and listened.

"You really like this girl don't you?" Taylor smirks, patting his shoulder. "Yeah she's gorgeous and hilarious!" Oh my God. I'm could throw up. Right here. Right now.

"Oh my god," I whispered covering my mouth. Making sure no one seen me I snook out from the bush and walked over to them.

"I'm back," I smile, as Cameron scans my whole body, smiling. "Guys! This is Callie, Callie, well you know who they're." Cameron shrugs.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I say trying not to fangirl as Hayes Grier hugs me. "You too, this guy doesn't shut up about you!" Hayes laughs looking at Cam who gave the boy a mean look back.

Giggling as Jack J. says, "Gonna get in, we don't bite!" He was so cute, all of them were. Biting my lip as the shirtless boy jumped in, I removed my shirt revealing the top of my bathing suit, setting the shirt on the table, I turned around as the boys looked at me, just staring.

"What? Do I have something on me? A rip?" I panic, "no, you're just hot!" Nash speaks up, smiling and blushing while looking.

I blushed as I removed my pants and walked over to the water.

"Baby got back!" Johnson whistled. I covered my butt as I put my feet in the somewhat warm water.

"Don't cover up, you're beautiful!" Cameron says as he was already in the pool. Grabbing my waist he pulls me in, making me go under, with him.

"Cameron," I shiver, from being cold. He just laughed letting me go. I swam to the deeper end of the pool since it was the warmer side, and floated on my back taking in the warm sun.

"Cam was right, you really are gorgeous." Taylor whispers, scaring as my eyes were closed. I set up and float with my body under the water, "thanks," I say taking my hair down from the bun aka, hot mess.

"Don't thank me," he winked. Taylor was so sweet, me and him talked a lot. He was so hot too.

I glanced over at Cam who was eyeing me. Was he jealous? It was hot whatever it was.

"Hey guys," Cameron interrupted, smirking, as I said "hi!"

"I'm hungry!" Shawn whines as he gets out and dries off. "Me too!" Everyone says, looking at me.

"What!" I shrug, "will you cool for us?" They say giving me there 'saddest face' ever. I looked over at Aaron who had natural puppy dog eyes. I caved in and said, "alright, alright," I get out and dry off.

I get into the kitchen, and start playing music. Jack&Jack started playing, as I smiled, I looking for stuff to make tacos with.

"I don't give a damn about what you say," I sing as I put the meat on defrost in the microwave. "I didn't know you were a fan?" Johnson says grabbing a bottle of water.

"Oh, uh, you heard that?" I blush, making a 'whoops' face. "Haha, yeah. You have a good voice!" He complements.

"Thanks, and yeah, I've loved Magcon since day one!" I brag, "who's your favorite and be honest." Truth is. My favorite was outside and was crushing hard on me.

"You can't tell anyone, but Cameron's always been my favorite!"he frowns, "makes you feel any better you're my favorite Jack!" I laugh as he smiles.

"Thanks, and I hope you know you're Cam's favorite too," he smirks making a shh face. I had gotten along with all of the boys. And I think they liked me too.

"Oh really?" I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, "isn't it obvious!" He points as Cam chases Nash around the pool with a water gun.

"I've noticed a little, but didn't know it was that much," I honestly state. Looking at the time on the microwave. 15:00 minutes.

"Well he really likes you, don't say that you know this, he'd kill me!" Johnson laughs as he sets on the counter top. "You know, I like him to, but it would be weird if we dated cause our parents are dating." I roll my eyes aggravated by the fact that they were dating.

"So, you aren't blood," Jack laughs. "True," I say looking for the other ingredients. "So what're you making us, miss. Chef?"

"Tacos!" I smile finding all the needed ingredients. "Sounds great! Are you Mexican?" Johnson wonders.

"No, my mom was Puerto Rican, same thing," I giggle, and smile thinking of my mom.

"You don't have to talk about your mom-Cam told us not too," he offered. "Thanks Johnson. So he cares about me that much, in only two weeks time," I smile, looking at the lover boy outside.

"He does," he smiles at me. "Well I wonder how we would make us work?" I ask looking at him, as a smile immediately approaches his face.

"Not now though, I wanna wait!" Johnson nods and helps me cook.

And that day I became best friends with Jack Johnson.

1061 words.

Long chapter. And hope you enjoyed!!!