3 - Sugar

|Callie's POV|

"Oh my God! We're graduating!" I hear my best friend scream from downstairs. "Me either!!" It's been a a week since I first met Cameron freaking Dallas. We haven't talked. He's texted me saying hi, and I say it back and nothing is really said.

I hadn't told Hayley and wasn't just yet. But I was sooner or later. "Come here sugar!" She squeals attacking me with a hug. Since today was graduation, seniors didn't have to come to school only the ceremony.

"What're you wearing?" Hay wonders setting on my bed, "I'm wearing a casual dress." She adds holding up.

"A mint dress," I show her, smiling laying it on my bed as I pull out the shoes. "Cute!" She cues, and whistles. "Shut up!" I laugh, I crank up the music, it's was On My Mind by Ellie Goulding.

"Boy I got you on my mind!" Me and Hayley sang as I stripped from my pajama. "Hey, who's Cam?" Hayley says handing my my phone. Shit.

I look at the phone, 'hey what're you doing today?'

"Hayley I've been hiding something from you.." I huff, setting next to her. 'My graduation, wanna come?' I reply back to him.

I pull up a picture of me and Cameron, "my dads girlfriend is Gina Dallas, as in, Cameron Dallas' mom," I say showing her the picture. All she could do was sit here with her mouth hung open.

"Holy shit!" Hayley didn't know how to react, as she only said those two words. "Yeah we exchanged numbers and we're friends I guess?" I shrug.

"So, you met Cameron Dallas last week?" Hayley asks making sure she understood throughly. I nod, as he replies 'of course, where you love and we can meet there?'

I texted him my address "he's coming to our graduation. I Gina is too, but she's coming with my dad. Cam is meeting us here," I smile putting my dress over my head.

"And I look like this!!" She panicked putting her dress on, and began doing her makeup and hair. "Hay, it's just him, he's seen me worse!" I laugh, watching her hustle to get ready.

"Can you do my hair?" She wonders, as she began applying her foundation. "Of course," I smile, as I start to do my makeup.

I was in the middle of doing my second strand of hair, which it was only a little wavy mostly straight. A little like Harry Styles hair! Only not as curly.

The door began pounding, I smile as Hayley's face turns completely white. I run downstairs, and see Cameron standing there in khakis and a t-shirt fitted nicely colored blue, white, grey, and black.

"Cam!" I squeal, hugging him, as he hugs me tightly. "I've missed you!" He chuckles taking off his vans as he walks in.

"I have too," I smile as I ask if he wants anything to drink or eat, "I'm good, but thanks!" Cam nods, as I lead him to my bedroom.

"Nice room," he smirks at all of my Magcon and 5sos posters, "give me a break!" I giggle, as he laughs to.

"Cam, I'd like you to meet my best friend and dance partner Hayley!" I say as she turns around, smiling. Her hair was finished and she was doing the finishing touches on her makeup.

"Hi," she astonished, staring. "Nice to meet you," Cameron smiled, pulling into a hug. Man, this boy was such a hugger!

"Oh my gosh," she whispered as I giggled slightly, I continue on my makeup, "you know Callie, you don't need that much makeup!" Cameron protested looking me dead in the eyes through the mirror.

"Don't worry, it's only bb cream, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and blush!" I reassure. "Still," he shrugs, I turn up my music, and start singing along to Feeling Myself by Nicki Minaj ft queen.

Me and Hayley start dancing along to the chorus, we had this song in dance class so we know this whole entire dance.

"I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin', my, feelin', feelin' myself!" I sang as I start moving my hips as the queens did in performances and their music video.

The song was over and I was "that was really good!" Cameron says starring at us in amaze. "Oh thanks, boo," I wink, knowing he seen it.

Hayley came over to me and nudged, "looks like someone likes a special someone?" She smirked. "No, no, we're only friends," I whisper.

"Stop whispering it's rude!" I scold as I turn around and gave him who was on his phone laughing at random vines.

"Sorry for not really including you in our conversations," I apologize, as he shrugs, and sets up, "you both look stunning!" Cameron smiles, actually, Hayley made a good point, I wouldn't mind him liking me it it would be weird where our parents are dating.

"Thanks Cam," I smile as he nods and Hayley thanks him afterwards, "alright, let's go! We got some major fucks to give!" I laugh as I dance throwing my hands up in the air.

Cam chuckles hiding his face, and we leave for the ceremony.

Sorry guys not doing a ceremony part. It's boring. Nothing happens between them, of course or I'd make a chapter for it.

883 words