13 - Early

|Callie's POV|

Today we were going Gina's house, and dad was going to do it.

He was really going to propose, and neither she or Cam knew, I felt special being the only one who knew what he was going to do.

"You okay dad?" I ask as I walked into his room, and I seen him leaning over the dresser looking in the mirror.

"Yeah, just a little nervous. Maybe it's to early?" He panicked. "Dad, it's never to early to marry someone you love, " I state as he looked up, over at me.

"Since when did you know about love?" He teased walking over to me and embracing me in a hug.

"Cause, I just do." I say, hoping he would get the hint, I smile thinking about Cam.

"Okay kiddo, let's go!" My dad huffs, grabbing he box placing in his shirt pocket, and we leave.

We arrive at the Dallas' house, and I could feel my dad's heart racing. "Dad, it's going to be okay," I proclaim for about the hundredth time.

"I know baby, I know, it's still nerve-wracking either way." And he was 100% correct I never thought about it but it was the truth.

"C'mon, lets go!" I sigh, getting out of my dad's black and silver, Ford F-150, and walked over to the door.

"I love you dad, so good luck," I kiss his cheek as he opens the door, and walks in.

I see Gina in the kitchen and I immediately wondered where Cam was. "CALLIE!" She exclaims, running over to me attacking me for a hug.

"Hi Gi, where's Cam?" I ask once we'd hugged and my dad and her had kissed. "He's upstairs dear," She informed as I started to walk upstairs, I knocked on Cam's door, I don't think he knew I was coming over.

"What mom," He whined from behind the door, "what?" He snaps opening the door, stopping dead in his tracks once he saw me. "Talk to your mother with that attitude," I smirk, crossing my arms.

"Callie, you weren't supposed to be here until later," Cam says scratching the back of his neck. "Well I'm here now, so can I come in?" I ask gesturing my arm towards the room. "Oh..yeah.." He says opening the door wider. "What's up with you, normally you in tears you're so happy to see me?" I worry, looking at him, as he looks in the distance.

"W-we have to break up.." He mumbles.. and that's when I broke inside, I shattered into a million pieces, and I didn't do anything. I look at Cam who already had tears breaching his arms, he sat down taking a deep breath.

"W-what.." I slouch down on the bed, ready to burst at any minute. "It's Nash.." He simply says sprawling his hands out. "He tried to commit suicide," he stares at the wall, I couldn't quite tell if he was angry or sad.

Both.

"Why?" Is all I could say, "he's in love with you Callie. And I want you to date him!" Cameron orders. My heart sunk, I didn't want to date or love anyone but him.

"No..no..I love you though.." I cry, in my hands so he couldn't see my tears. I felt him get closer, as he got closer, he removed my hands and looked at me, with tears in his eyes as well.

"I love you too, Cal, but please.. it'll be best for Nash.." He explains trying not to cry a lot. "And right now, I'm beating myself, trying to hold back these tears, but I want you either Nash." And there it was. A flood tears.

"But what if it hurts him worse..what if he finds out.." at this point. We were both in a puddle of tears, it was the hardest thing I've had to loose next to my mom. "Cameron I can't loose you..first my mom, and I can't handle loosing something I love, not now." I fight hoping it would work.

"Callie, you don't know how bad this is hurting me..but if you don't date Nash, we're still breaking up.. I don't want Nash to kill himself over us." Cameron looks away, drying up his tears, he stands up, and looks at me dead in the eye. No more tears. No more sad.

"Can I have one last kiss?" I whisper, in an achy voice. With no hesitation, wrapping me in his arms and attaching my lips to his. It felt so good to have them on mine.

They're my only escape. My only escape..

774 words

Sorry for slow updates, but here it is. Sorry for the broken heart.....