14.2 - Lips

|Cameron's POV|

I hung up the phone and took a minute to remember her voice. The voice I hadn't heard in 3 weeks. The voice that came from the lips I wanted to kiss so much it hurt.

I hadn't talked, seen, or texted Callie since I broke up with her over Nash trying to kill himself.

I missed her it was torture not being able to kiss her! Or even say I love you without feeling guilty.

I just wanted her to be mine and only mine.

I quickly went and took a quick shower since I hadn't for a week, I hadn't even left the house, and I heard from Johnson and Tay that she hasn't either! It worried me, it felt weird not being with her, God! We didn't even have our 1 month anniversary!

×

I stood in the shower, and let the warm water soak my hair; it felt really good. But reality kicked in and I decided to finally wash my hair and body.

<☆>☆>

|Callie's POV|

I pulled up to Cam's driveway and honestly I missed this place so much, it's where my dad proposed to his lover and she said, it's where I met my lover..

I walked up to the house and unlock it with my key that Cam made me while we were dating.

I walk upstairs and see Cameron with a towel around his waist. I blush at his abs.

I turned around to go downstairs, when I heard sniffling from behind the door. Was crying?

"Why'd I let her go.." He whispers wiping his nose, and puts his shirt on. I turned around when he went to put his pants and underwear on, still the whole time he was talking to himself about how he didn't missed me, and never should've let me go.

He shouldn't have. I would agree.

I wait a few seconds after he's done changing, and I make a slight fist and knock on the door, "c-come in.." He stutters, sniffing away his tears.

"It's me.." I mumble, as I open the door wider and walk in. His room was the exact same as it was when we first met.

It made me smile, while he looked away not even facing me.

There was silence for a little bit, until I was brave and spoke up.

"I met with Nash today.." I ay while fiddling with the pen on his desk. His head rose up in shock, he looked at me, with tears breaching his eyes. "Oh.." Is all he could say before turning around and started bawling his eyes out.

"Cam..Cam..c'mere.." I sigh as he turns around to see my open arms; he slams his self on my body making me stumble a tad. I take a moment to relax and just feel safe in his arms.. he's the love of my life... he's all I ever wanted.

He looks up at me, tears still in his eyes, and says the words I'd wanted to hear for along time now. "I love you, Callie."

I began tearing as I smiled, as he began to lean in, as his lips met mine, I felt better, I felt safe. I hadn't felt sage with anyone but him and my dad.

I pulled away,
"Cameron... I wanna date again, I talked to Nash. He's been cutting for awhile now..he's depressed, way before me met me..he didn't cut over us!" I pause smiling as he looks at me stunned. "He was totally confused about when I told him!"

And there was the most beautiful smile in the world, his smile made me melt.. he slammed his lips once more on mine, they were moving in sync. It felt good.

He pulled away shortly after smiling "I'm happy I can call you mine again..."

646 words

Ha! Told ya I would update..sorry I'm terrible at updating anymore. And sorry it was short, this chapter would be like over a 1,000 words if they were combined, but I didn't feel like it.

Okay, I'll leave you alone. Love yall and bye.