7 - Earphones

Part 2

|Callie's POV|

My heart broke into a million pieces, as I took the earphones out of my ear, I stood up and walked to the bathroom, fighting back the tears.

I watched as Taylor noticed my sadness, he gave me a weak smile, I just shook my head, I get to the bathroom, as I pull out my phone and call Hayley immediately.

"Hello," her voice rings, "Hayley.." I cry, into the phone, "oh no! It didn't go well?" She says her voice immediately getting quieter.

"It was all Nash's fault!" I said rubbing my face with my now spotty black and white shirt. "How did Nash-" I cut her off, "he likes me, and Cam didn't wanna ruin their friendship.."

"Oh babe, I'm sorry!" Hayley was getting more Latina by the minute. "It's okay, I just needed someone to talk too." I say, before I hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Well if you need just text me, I love you Callie," she says, "I love you too, Hay!" I hung up the phone, as the door knocked again.

"W-who is it?" I say in between cries. "Taylor and Jack.." Taylor says, I twist the door open, as I see two worried boys in front of me, arms wide open.

"Come here, boo!" They frown as I attack them as they wrap their arms around me. "I'm sorry," Taylor rubs my back.

"It's not your guys fault, I don't know why I'm honestly crying.." I chuckle pulling away wiping the tears from my cheeks. They down at me, "you really have huge feelings for him don't you?" Jack smirks.

"Huge isn't the word for it!" I exclaim, smiling at just thinking of Cam. "It'll be okay, but I have to go back so they don't suspicious..." Jack hugs me once more leaving and Tay by ourselves.

"Come here, sugar!" Taylor sighs, engulfing me in the most warming hug, I've ever had. I look up at him, his eyes were closed, he really cared. That made my feel warm inside, I felt like he was my true friend.

I pulled away, because it was getting weird standing there, "thanks Tay, you're a great friend!" I wipe my tears away for good.

"No problem!" He smiles as we walk back into the living room, Johnson's eyes shoot towards me and Taylor. Cameron give him a death look, for hugging me like that, while I gave the same look to Nash.

I stayed at their house for about 2 more hours until going home with Taylor since he drove me here.

Today wasn't the greatest...by far... One of the worst.

469 words

Sorry so short this is part two for the story.. Hope you enjoyed..

Question.. Who do you ship more, Taylor and Callie or Cameron and Callie?