1 - Nervous

Callie's POV:

"Are you nervous for tonight?" My best friend Hayley spoke into the phone, "of course I am!" Tonight I was going to meet my dads girlfriends family.

A tongue twister I know. My dad and Gina have been dating for 3 months now, I've met her and she's a really nice lady, and I was actually excited to meet her son and daughter.

"Where are you guys going?" Hayley wonders, I put her on speaker phone, as I start to pick out a outfit. "At her place, it's a first time for everything I guess!" I laugh, as she chuckles and huffs. "Well I'm going to go, I have a date with Dan, love you!" She says and hangs up.

Dan was Hayley's boyfriend. He's the biggest fuckboy in the school, and she doesn't even realize it.

Anyways, I pick out my outfit and head to the shower.

I'm Callie by the way. I live in Los Angeles with my dad, Hunter. I'm an only child and my mom died three years ago in a plane crash. It's a touchy subject, but I am stable to talk about it.

I've always been the hyper active type, so I love dancing and stuff, pretty boring, your typical white girl. As some would say, I love Starbucks, and my dream is to one day marry Alex from Target. He's hot.

Just kidding, but he is hot though! I want to marry Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer, my favorite band. He's so hot! I honestly love them all, but Luke's the hottest hands down, and he's got that bad boy reputation which I think is really attractive.

Oh yeah! I'm 18 years old and I'm finally graduating school next week! That means I can leave hell, and go to another one, which had more freedom. Big difference I know.

><><

I striped my clothes and turned the water on and started blasting music. "SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!" I sing/scream into my racer, as I begin to shave my pits.

(Ladies gotta do what's she's gotta do.)

"Cal?" My dad knocks on the door, "Callie, when you're done I want to talk to you." My dad says loudly so I could hear him over my music. "Okay!" I shout back and continue to sing.

Me and my dad has always had a good relationship, though he works a lot at his office. My dad was a ver well known General Surgeon, he did stuff like Grey's Anatomy, it was really cool coming to his work after school, after my mom died, I created a bond with some of the assistance surgeons and the nurses at the hospital, I had another family next to mine and Hayley's.

I got out of the shower, as She Bad by Cameron Dallas came on. I hummed along to the song as I slapped lotion on my legs and the rest of my body.

><><

"Dad, what'd you want?" I say fluffing my hair with a towel. I had my rob on considering I left my clothes in my room like a dumb ass. "I wanted to say, that please be nice to Gina's son and daughter, they're new to the whole parent dating after a death thing too, so please be nice." My dad assures.

"Dad! What'd you think I was gonna do, eat their heads off if they walked?" I laugh playfully slapping his chest. I close my door to get dressed and my dad leaned up against the closed door and co ruined to talk to me.

"Well okay, just be nice okay?" Dad pleads. "I will dad, I promise!"

Hope you enjoyed, the other part to this story will be on chapter two.

628 words