Chapter 38

AUTHORS NOTE IS IMPORTANT!

READ IT PLEASE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley Pov

Harry had gone to talk with Liam about this family matter and showing him the results of the testing that had been done. I was shocked at the results, very shocked. I mean imagine getting told that your boyfriends bestfriend is really your cousin. Yeah. Awkward a bit.

Harry and Liam walked through the door. Liam scratched the back of his neck. He was obviously shocked at the results aswell, But who wouldn't be?

"This was honestly not what i expected at all" He said practically taking the words right out of my head.

"Yeah" I said. I had no idea what to say or what to do. It was really awkward but i thanked liam for not making it awkward by the way he came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Welcome to the family" He said and i smiled. Around five minutes later he walked out leaving Harry and I alone in the room.

"Harry" I said and he looked up at me. "Whats going to happen to us? I mean in three days i start dancing and then a week later you start tour. Whats going to happen?" I asked because the question had been bugging me for a while.

"Ash..." He trailed on and i urged him to go on. "I don't know" He said walking over and sitting on the bed infront of me. He hugged me and i rested my head on his shoulder. I didn't want to say or even think it. But if we were just friends then this wouldn't be so hard. I cant do long distance relationships and he doesnt either. I dont want to distract him from tour. It will all be too much for both of us to handle.

I was sitting on the lounge next to valerie. I couldn't get those ealier thoughts out of my head. i grabbed valeries hand and took her outside. We were going to go for a walk. I checked my pockets making sure i had my phone and my wallet in hand and then we started walking out of the hotel that we had all been staying in, well i kind of lived there now, But you know what i mean.

"Whats up Ash?" She asked me as we walked down the main streets of new york. I took a deep breath.

"I think i should break up with harry" I said and she looked at me wide eyes.

"What why?" She asked shocked. I mean yeah it would be a shock because i do love him so much. I explained everything to her and i didn't get a good reaction back from it. "Im sorry ash but im not going to take this. You need to sort out your head because you cry that you want him back and then you cry becasue you want to break up with him." She said.

"You think i want to do this? Because i really dont" I said and she rolled her eyes before walking back to the hotel. I kept on walking for atleast an hour. It had gotten dark now. I tried to recognise the streets hbut i couldn't. I took out my phone and realised i had been walking for over two hours. It was 8:30pm.

"Where am i?" I asked myself. There were so many people walking around and i was trying to find a less crouded area. I finally walked into a little cafe and sat down at a black leather booth. 

"Hi, how may i help you?" A girl around my age asked me. I realised she had a british accent that sounded quite similar to Sophie's. I quickly scanned the menu looking for something i could buy.

"A coffee please" I said and she nodded.

"Where abouts from england are you from?" She asked and i smiled.