Chapter 5

I woke up with a major headache. I was fully clothed. I thought I came back to the hotel with someone. Probably just a dream. But it seemed so real.

"Ashley, Breakfast is ready" Harry walked into my room with a jerky tone. I rolled my eyes and strolled out of bed. I put my hair into a messy bun and since I was wearing pyjama pants and a singlet I just walked into the kitchen where breakfast was sitting there.

There was a few good mornings exchanged. But everyone was really focusing on their pancakes. Except for Harry and Louis who kept on exchanging glances. Okay ?

It got a bit awkward so I decided on taking a shower.

Harry Pov <3

I woke up with a major headache. I felt a body next to mine and heard the slight little snores. I quickly got up and searched for my clothes. I turned around and saw who was in the bed. Ashley.

Shit

Shit

Shit.

I couldn't of slept with her last night. When she finds out I'll be dead. She hates me as it is. Oh my god. What if I dress her and she doesn't find out?

Good idea styles.

I dressed her, I didn't perve on her, I was in a rush. I ran out of the room hoping she wouldn't remember any of last night. I ran down after dressing her. I ran straight into Louis who then stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey" I said.

"You look like you just saw a ghost." He said. "What happened?" He asked.

"Aha nothing" I said rushing past me and then he followed.

"Harry what happened last night?" He asked once again. I knew I wouldn't get away from this.

"I kinda uhh Slept with Ashley." I said and he laughed. I slapped him on the shoulder and then he stopped.

"Im sorry but I kind of saw it coming" He said.

"But there's one problem."

"Which is?" He asked.

"Well... She doesn't Know about it." I said and Louis just looked at me.

"You have to tell her." He scowled.

"I can't." I argued back.

"Why Not?" He asked me.

"Because she already hates me as it is!" I said loudly but not really loud.

"Well change it Harry. I don't know what happened to the two of you but you should never leave a fight like that un resolved. She will never trust you if you don't tell her soon." He said walking away.

"BREAKFAST" Liam shouted. I went and woke Ash up and I acted like a jerk. Is Lou right? Should I change the past? How could I change it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I AM SO SORRY. THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT! I PROMISE THE NEXT WILL BE LONGER.

Check out my new book please?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4602656-teenage-dirtbag-liam-payne