Chapter 15

Harry Pov –

I got back to the hotel room and slammed the door shut. I didn't know what to think and right now my feelings are messed up. She said she loved me but she said she didn't want to fall in love with me. What is that meant to mean?!

I flipped onto the bed and just fell asleep.

"HARRY!"

"GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP"

"HARRY!"

Those were the shouts that I could hear. I woke up seeing the boys standing there. The sun was glaring through the windows and after looking around, my eyes focused on the boys waiting for them to explain why they woke me up.

"Where's Ash?"

"You went with her last night"

"She's not back"

"What if her dad got her?"

I tried to think. The last time I saw her was when she stormed towards the doctors. I got out my phone and dialled her number.

"Hey you've reached Ashley's phone, leave a message after the beep" Shit.

I ran out the door and looked around. I ran down the hallway and into Paul's hotel room.

"PAUL, PAUL!" I yelled.

"What Harry?" He asked.

"Ash is gone, she's gone" I said.

"Did she run away?" He asked.

"I don't think so; she went to the doctors to get something and then didn't come back. What if it's her dad Paul?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Give me your phone" He said. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him. He typed in some things and then showed me something. It was a gps of where Ash's phone was. Hopefully it was there.

"Thanks Paul, can you drive the boys and me?" I asked and he nodded. I ran back to our room.

"Boys let's go" I said, they nodded and followed me, not knowing where we were going. Paul got in the driver's seat whilst I was in the passenger seat. Looking out the window for Ashley in sight. I was worried. I loved this girl, even though I hate her at times and I think she is annoying I do love her. There will be a part of me that will always love her. I mean, I was an idiot for hurting her in year 7.

Flashback

"Oi Styles!" I turned around to see Chelsea standing there. When I say Chelsea, I mean the fakest girl from primary, yeah make up in primary school. I really wanted to get to Ashley's house, she was my best friend and even though school just finished yesterday, I wanted to see her.

"What?" I asked.

"I heard something about you" She said. I was now curious to know what was said about me.

"Which is?"

"Well you're so called 'Best friend' Ashley, was talking to me and the girls and she said that you were a nerd and didn't know how to have fun. I wanted to tell you because I didn't want you to be lied too" She said before turning around and walking away. I stood still for a minute think about everything. I stormed back to my house and ran up the stairs. Despite the looks my mom gave me, I locked the door and flopped onto my bed.

From that day I ignored her. I didn't want to see myself get hurt. She said all that shit behind my back. Through the holidays I made more and more friends meaning I was soon the most popular guy in the school. But the first day of school was the time that I was going to give Ashley payback.