Chapter 11

All heads were turned when the door opened revealing Harry with a girl hanging off of his arm. You could tell that he was a bit drunk and it was only lunch time. Everyone stayed silent as he walked down the hall and into the room we shared. Never sleeping in that bed again.

"What was that thing?" Zayn asked us. I shrugged and turned my head from looking at the now empty corridor. Everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked them and they all just mumbled a nothing in response. Valerie of course had no idea what was going on, then at the same time, what did I know?

"She looked like she just banged crayola" Valerie spoke up a bit too loudly. All the boys bursted into laughter.

Once again all heads turned to face the door as it opened. I was wandering who it was. A certain blonde headed boy came through the door.

"NIALL" The boys all yelped running towards him and they hugged him. I walked slowly over to him and hugged him.

"Niall this is-" He cut me off my sentence.

"Valerie?" I looked up at him and he had wide eyes.

"Niall?" She said. They literally both had tears gathering in their eyes as they leapt forward and hugged each other. Niall spun her around and suddenly the mood was changed into a confused yet happy mood.

"You two look all happy couply" Louis said with a smirk which soon was on all the boys' faces except for Niall who blushed a bit.

"We used to be really close friends" He said with a smile and Valerie's smile was as wide as a wide smile. I haven't seen her, this happy since... I haven't seen her, this happy. I smiled as they hugged and then I pulled them away.

"Sorry to interrupt this but we have to go shopping before the shops close" I said smiling and Niall nodded. I went to walk into the room and then turned around.

"Lou, can I borrow some money, ill pay you back but im not going in that room" I said and he nodded quickly handing me some money. I quickly thanked him and then Valerie and I walked out of the hotel room and towards the exit of the hotel room.

"What was that with you and Niall?" I asked and she looked at me.

"What was that look that you had when Harry walked in?" She asked.

"What look?" I asked.

"You're Jealous, you like him"

"What makes you think I like him? What makes you think im jealous?" I asked.

"The look you had on your face. All the boys know it too Ash, Don't deny it"

"I don't like him and I am not jealous" I said stubbornly.

"Stop being so stubborn and just let yourself fall" She said.

"You know what he did Valerie, You know exactly what he did and when I found out why he did that, I might fall for him. I might see him differently. Every other teenage girl would see him as Harry Styles in one Direction, I see him as the Harry Styles that ruined my childhood and now im forced to date him. I didn't want any of this Valerie. My dad found me because of the fame, My dad is the worst person in the world. Harry ruined everything for me and he made me do stuff that I would never think of doing when he left. He left and it should have stayed like that me and No Harry" I was full on crying now. I just poured everything, all my feelings out and I really don't know what to think anymore. Usually I would back out of things like this but im forced, against my will to do this. If this was a life or death situation I would choose death.

"Ash" She asked worriedly. I was walking away from her and I knew it wouldn't get very far.

"What"

"Why can't you let me talk to you, why can't you talk to me about it?" She asked.

"Because you won't understand" I said.

"You know what, you're right, I can't understand but maybe if you helped me, I could" She said.

"Get a dictionary, look up the word forced then you should find half the story" I said.

"Look can we just enjoy the time we have?" She asked and I nodded. She came up and wrapped her arms around me. She was a bit taller than me and I was kind of crying in her shoulder.

Finally we were able to continue the day.

Harry Pov

I had no idea what I was doing, but I knew I would regret it. I sent the girl home and then sat in my room. What is happening to me and my mashed up feelings. I grabbed a guitar from the corner of the room and then started strumming the guitar to a song that I only learnt a couple of days ago.

"There you stood, next to me
And you waited, patiently
I approached, held you near
Then you whispered, in my ear

You didn't tell me
You didn't need me
You went and left it all behind
You didn't tell me
You didn't warn me
Don't I ever cross your mind?

Friday night, broken plans
Then I see you, holding hands
With that guy, now it's clear
As I watch my world disappeared

You didn't tell me
You didn't need me
You went and left it all behind
You didn't tell me
You didn't warn me
Don't I ever cross your mind?

Didn't you tell me

Should of seen it in your face that you lied
Oh and I should have known
That I after everything
You were so cold, so cold...

You didn't tell me
You didn't need me
Don't I ever cross your mind?
Oooh you didn't tell me...

I don't ever wanna hear your name
I don't ever wanna play your games
Cos I been living with the same heart ache
I won't ever make the same the mistake x4

You didn't tell me
You didn't need me
You went and left it all behind
You didn't tell me
You didn't warn me
Didn't it ever cross your mind?

You didn't tell me
You didn't need me
Didn't it ever cross your mind?
You didn't tell me
You didn't warn me
Didn't you ever say goodbye?

Oh, oh yeah
There you stood"

I put the guitar down and I just guess I couldn't really do anything. I walked down the corridor and the boys glared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who was that girl" Louis asked.

"I don't know, why?"

"Why did you bring her home?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know, why?" I asked once again.

"Are you an idiot?" Liam asked.

"What did I do?" I asked standing up.

"Can't you see the effect it had on Ashley?" Niall asked standing up. I didn't even know he was back. Must of came today.

"No I didn't, because she seems to hate me" I said truthfully.

"She would never admit it to herself or you or anyone but get this in your head SHE'S FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU" Louis screeched.

"What?" I asked stuttering.

"You heard, She is head over heels for you" Zayn said. All of the boys walked out and then I stood there frozen.

If it was True.

The feeling is mutual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I have decided I won't delete the book and im really sorry for freaking you all out. As some of you may know, I have been sad in the past couple of months. Well a lot of things had happened in that time, but yesterday I found out some things out and I just couldn't handle anything so I was an emotional mess.

I Hope You Guys Don't Hate Me.

Thank you guys so much Teen Fiction #702 on this book and it gained over 500 reads over night with 20 votes aswell.

I love you all my little Forcers. I seriously do, if you guys didn't make the comments this book would of been gone and I love the fact that you guys love this book. So now I hope you understand how much your comments mean, because YOUR comments are keeping me writing.