Chapter 30

GUUUYS I POSTED THE CHAPTER BUT THEN DELETED IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES TOT HE ENDING!

Chapter 30

Harry Pov

I heard a shatter from up the stairs and I bolted up the stairs. I heard sobbing and crying. I walked into the bedroom. Nothing. I opened the bathroom door, but it was locked.

"ASH!" I screamed. No answer.

"ASH OPEN THE DOOR!" I shouted. No answer. That's it. I barged the door down and then I saw her.

"Ash" I cried kneeling down. I picked her head up. She felt weak. What had happened to break her? I had to get her to a hospital. I took my shirt off and wrapped it tightly and securely around my wrist to make the bleeding slow down. I picked her up and ran down the stairs with her.

"Harry what happened?" Valerie asked.

"I will tell you later" I said before grabbing my keys and running out the door with Ashley still in my arms. As soon as we arrived to the hospital I jumped out of the car and ran around to the passenger side. I grabbed Ash and quickly locked the doors, before running into the hospital. That one question was running through my head. Why?

Valerie Pov

"Harry what is wrong?" I asked through the phone. Worried sick about my best friend.

"Val, she cut herself and fainted. It is pretty deep. It scared me to hell to see her like that. She is in a stable condition now. But when she fainted she hit her head and they are doing brain scans now" Harry said sobbing through the phone.

"Harry Niall, Louis and I will be there soon" I said since we were the only three people in the house. The others had gone somewhere.

"Alright" He said and I hung up.

"NIALL, LOUIS!" I screamed. They both came running in the room.

"What?"

"We need to go to the hospital right now" I said and Niall nodded.

"Why what happened?" Louis asked worried.

"Ashley is there" I said and Louis had this kind of look on his face. Ashley was like his little sister. They were really close. We all ran to the car and then started driving towards the hospital.

When we arrived we ran to the desk.

"Ashley Underwood?" I asked and she nodded looking through the files.

"259" She said and then the three of us bolted to find that room.

256...257...258...259! FOUND IT!

We opened the door quietly to see Ashley lying there. I have to admit; at first it hit me like a ray of bullets. It hurt to see my best friend like that.

"Harry?" Louis asked. We turned to see Harry sitting on a chair in the corner. Eyes were puffy and red as well as his face. I went up and hugged him. Both the boys did aswell. He was taking it hard. I mean, to see the person you love lying in a hospital bed. All of a sudden the doctor walked in.

"Well the results show no brain disfunctioning and no problems but she has to be careful. When she wakes up she will be able to leave" He said and we all nodded.

"That's good" Harry mumbled. The doctor nodded and then left.

"Ash?" I asked her hoping she would wake up.

"Valerie?" Her voice was weak and it was cracking.  I looked at the boys and all the heads lifted up. Harry was the first to stand.

"Harry?" She asked. She looked vulnerable as Harry walked over. He was confused about everything.

"Ash, how are you feeling?" He asked and Ashley nodded.

"Alright" She said. Ash had a look on her face which I couldn't really describe. 

"That's good, are you ready to go?" He asked and she nodded.

"Am I allowed to?" She asked and we all said yes. She got up and looked at her arms. The bandage was wrapped securely around her arm. Harry and the doctor sorted out something before we left.

Ashley Pov J

I woke up to the sound of voices outside the door. I sat up and listened.

"Harry, was it all real?" I heard Zayn's voice say.

"Well at start it wasn't but then it started getting real" Harry said. What were they talking about?

"So what are you saying?" Zayn asked.

"The bet to make Ashley fall in love is off" Harry said. I sat there in shock. So half of our relationship was a bet to him?

Thanks Styles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well....

Last night I watched safe Haven. Man I bawled my eyes out. Literally cried a river. Even my brother shedded some tears :'(

Harrley :'( Im so sad :'( 

I hate myself for this chapter :'(