Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Harry Pov <3

"Lou, how am I meant to tell her?" I asked.

"I don't know Haz, but you have to" He said. I was stressing out. What I did wasn't intended or anything. I had been crying since this morning. I was scared. I needed to tell her because if she found out any other way, she wouldn't trust me and wouldn't talk to me. We would be back to square one where she hated me.

"She will hate me" I muttered.

"She will hate you more if she finds out any other way" He said. I hated when he was right. We were in the lounge room and everyone else was asleep except for Lou and I.

"Morning guys" Ash said walking down the stairs.

"Morning" We said. Louis got up and walked up the stairs and left me alone. Ash looked at me and her face was shocked.

"What's wrong?" She asked softly.

"Ash, we need to talk" Harry said. I saw her tense up.

"Ar-re you breaking up with me?" She stuttered out.

"No im not breaking up with you" 'But you are probably going to break up with me' I added on in my brain. She relaxed the tiniest bit and I grabbed her hand.

"What is it then?" She asked looking at me.

"Ash on tour I got drunk an-" She cut me off.

"You had sex with a girl in one of your drunken states but it meant nothing to you?" She asked me. I looked at her in shock. She said that so calmly.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I knew from the minute you said 'No, im not breaking up with you'" She said.

"Oh" I said. I looked her in the eyes, there was hurt written all over them.

"I just need some time to think alright?"

"Alright" I said looking down.

"I love you Haz" She said kissing my cheek.

"Love you too" I said in complete shock as she walked out of the house. She just kissed me and said she loved me after I told her I cheated on her. I had to make sure she was alright. I followed her out quietly and looked around to see her walk through the back gate. I followed her and realised I had never been in her back yard. I looked and was shocked to see her boxing. I was surprised of how she hard she could actually punch. I never knew she boxed. I saw tears falling down her face and soon she just dropped on the floor and buried her head in her knees. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Im sorry" I said and she cried into my chest.

"Just promise me that it didn't mean anything" She said.

"It didn't mean anything. It is you and only you" I said and even though she was crying I could see the slight tinge of redness in her cheeks.

"Ok, thank you for telling me" She said and I nodded kissing her cheek and helping her up.

Ashley Pov

I was hurt and in pain but I wouldn't let it show. But when I showed it, I didn't expect Harry to be there watching me. I was happy he told me and I didn't find out by magazines and things. I loved Harry, I really did, and I just need some time to think about it. I saw him crying, for one of the first times. He was talking to Louis before I walked in. I was trying to stay as calm as possible about the whole conversation. 

"It is you and only you" Those were the words that put a smile through my tears and made me blush. Not only the words but the way he said them, he sounded so meaningful. I thanked him for telling me and he kissed my cheek.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him changing the subject.

"Uhmm lets go walking around?" he asked and I nodded.  We walked inside holding hands.

"I never knew you had a tattoo on your foot" He said. Wait he noticed it. Then I realise I was wearing no socks.

"No one knew except for Zayn, he found out the day we went and got tattoos. I got it done when I was 16 and no one knew" I said.

"Why didn't you want anyone to know?" He asked.

"Well, I wasn't allowed to have one and if people found out, then my mum would find out" I said.

"Rebel right there" Harry smirked and I slapped him playfully.

"Like you didn't do anything you weren't allowed to" i said smirking knowing that he wasn't the most innocent person in high school.

"I did not do anything"

"Oh really, English class first day back in 2010. Teacher asked what we had done in the holidays, Harry Styles replied, got drunk every night and snuck out of the house" I said with the same smirk plastered on my face. He rolled his eyes. It was finally back to the way it should be. No more tears, no more lies.

"I never" He said gasping. I laughed and walked inside.

"Alrighty then, how about I call some people and ask?" I asked him.

"Ahhhhhh im fine" he said and It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Ash?" Harry asked in a different tone. His tone was serious.

"Yeah?"

"How has everything been?" By everything he meant my cuts and my Anorexia. I nodded.

"Im clean and I have been eating properly" I said truthfully. He had the biggest smile and he came and hugged me.

"Im So proud of you" He said kissing my cheek and I smiled. I was happy and I guess he would be too. The reason why im happier is because of this perfectly amazing human being. And even though he did something which he regretted our relationship is still unstoppable and in the relationship is pure love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Chapter 25!