Chapter 22

I woke up with tired eyes. I went to the bathroom and saw tear stains. "I'm going to be okay. It's only for two months." I muttered to myself. I splashed my face with warm water to try and refresh myself. I walked out of the bathroom and burst into tears again.

I wiped the tears on my pillow. I wanted Harry to see that I was okay. I hated the fact that I was lying to him but I couldn't muck up the tour. I needed Harry. I needed all of my friends.

"Ash, are you okay? We have to go to the airport soon." Harry said. I turned on my back.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled.

"C'mon, get dressed and we can go." He took my hand and pulled me to the closet. I picked out a pair of jeans and a black sweater. I changed into them very quickly and put my hair in a fishtail plat. I saw everyone in the lounge room.

"Oh crap. I held everyone up." I muttered.

"No, we're fine." Valerie said, her fingers interlocking with Niall's. We drove to the airport, and the closer we got the sadder I got. I tried to use every bit of energy I had to keep from crying.

We got there and fans were everywhere. At least we had so much security around us.

"Ashley, this is where we have to leave you off, but I'll call you every day and we'll Skype. It's only two months; I'll be back with you before you know it." Harry hugged me tightly.

"I know, I just don't know what im going to do without you" I said honestly. He looked at me.

"I'm being serious. If you have any thoughts, I don't give a shit what time it is, call me or Skype me just don't do anything you will regret" He said and I was in tears. I really did love him.

"I promise I love you" I said.

"I love you too" He said pecking me on the lips.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I sobbed on his shoulder. I looked over to Valerie, who was crying on Niall's shoulder. Harry lifted my chin and gave me another short but sweet kiss. We don't usually show personal displays of affection but this time, I think I needed it.

"Bye beautiful." Harry smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I waved to him as he walked away with the others.

"I LOVE YOU" I screamed out to him. He turned around and yelled it back. This was going to kill me without him.

 "Bye Niall!" I heard Valerie yell. As I looked at her she was waving like a maniac and Niall was laughing at her.

"BYE VAL" Niall grinned like an idiot.

Valerie hugged me when the boys were out of sight. I silently sobbed while we were hugged and she was crying too. She knew how much pain this was going to cause me. We finally let go.

"I'm going to miss my Irish." She smiled. "I know it's harder for you, but we'll stick together." She continued.

"Oh shit Sophie, sorry we must of made you feel awkward." I quickly said to Sophie who was just standing there.

 "Nah, its okay, we better get going though." She softly smiled. We agreed and went back to my house.

When we got back Valerie was on her phone smiling.

"Valerie. Get off your phone and stop being anti-social." I threw a pillow at her.

 "Oh sorry Ash, Sophie, I just have to go to the shops and get something, I will run!" She said jumping off the couch and running outside.

"Do you miss him?" Sophie asked me. I looked at her and nodded.

"I really don't know what im going to do. I miss him and I miss my mum aswell" I spoke on the edge of tears. Sophie came over and hugged me tightly.