Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I had been back in Holmes Chapel. Mum was sicker than ever and I knew that she was trying to stay strong for me and I was trying to stay string for her. I was staying home by myself and every night I would cry. I can't lose my mum; she is all I have left. My Aunties and Uncles, I don't speak to anymore.

I got ready for another day at the hospital; all I did was shower and put my hair into a messy bun before throwing some sweats and a singlet on.

I walked into the hospital and looked for my mother' room. I walked into the room seeing my mum. I teared up a bit at the sight. She looked so weak, her skin was pale, her hair was gone, she was a stick and it hurt seeing her like this.

"Mum?" I asked. She turned her head to face me. She had an envelope and a disk in her hand. I looked at it.

"Ashley please watch this before you open this envelope" She said handing me the two objects. I nodded.

"What's it for mum?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Just promise me" She said.

"I promise" I said growing a bit worried to the way she was acting.

"I love you Ash, always remember that" She said with tears streaming down her face.

"I love you too mum" And hearing that she closed her eyes.

"Mum?!" I sobbed out. "Mum" I sobbed and then I heard it. The long beep of the machine. It was all a blur, but I was getting shoved out of the room. I sobbed and cried at the thought of my mother. I tried to pinch myself to make it all go away and I would wake up with everything back to normal.

I sat down on the seat and cried. I knew that she was gone.

People say you never know what you have until it's gone, but the truth is, I knew what I had, I just never thought it would be gone.

----------

*Harry Pov*

I had this odd feeling in me. I had just finished the concert when I had this strange feeling and I knew it had to do with Ashley. Something was wrong. I tried numerous times to call but nothing would work. I begged Paul to get me the next flight, so I could see Ashley and find out what my strange feeling was. Luckily he gave me a week so I could do everything.

So I was now about to land in Holmes Chapel. As soon as the plane landed, I grabbed my bag and ran for the taxi that I had called. I dropped the bag off at Ashley's house and then went straight to the hospital. As soon as I arrived at the hospital I ran in and asked the lady at the reception for the room number of Jennifer Underwood. She told me 213 with a confused look and by that one look I knew that something had gone wrong. I sprinted with all my energy towards that room. I saw a girl outside of the room and I knew that from the sobs it was Ash. I ran over to her and she lifted her head up at the sound of footsteps. I hugged her small figure and she sobbed into my chest. There was an envelope and disk in her hands.

"S-she's g-gone Ha-rry" She sobbed out and I nodded rubbing circles in her back.

"Im here Bubby" I said softly kissing her cheek. I heard the door open and Ash and I both looked up at the door seeing a nurse.

"Im sorry Ashley, we really tried to revive her but we couldn't. But last night when you left she said that when she passed she wanted you to keep this" She said walking over and handing Ash her mother's locket. Ash opened it and saw a photo of her mother and herself. With that she bursted out into tears again. I hugged her as she held the necklace close to her heart.

--

When we got back to Ash's house, i held her hand and decided that she needed some sleep. It was around 9:30pm and we were both tired and crying. I was crying because I was quite close with Ash's mum and also seeing Ash cry like this. I lied her down in the double bed and I lied next to her.

"Can you sing for me?" Ash asked with her voice croaked. This was the second time she had spoken since I had been here.

"What song?" I asked her.

"Free Fallin" She spoke one of my favourite songs.

"Sure" I said and then started softly singing.

"She's a good girl, loves her mamma
Loves Jesus and America too,
She's a good girl, crazy bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too, yeh yeh

It's a long day. livin' in Reseda
There's a free way running through the yard
I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breaking her heart

And I'm free,
Free fallin, fallin,
And I'm free,
Free fallin, fallin

All the vampires, walkin' through the valley
They move west down Ventura Blvd.
And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows
And the good girls are home with broken hearts.

And I'm free,
Free fallin, fallin,
Now I'm free,
Free fallin, fallin

Free fallin, now I'm
Free fallin.

I wanna glide down, over Mulholland
Wanna write her name in the sky,
I wanna free fall out into nothin
Oh, I'm gonna leave this, this world for a while

Now I'm free,
Free fallin, fallin,
Now I'm free,
Free fallin, fallin
Then I'm free,
Free fallin, fallin,
Now I'm free,
Free fallin, fallin,
Free fallin, fallin"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started crying while writing about Ashley's mum L

Okay so everyone the new shipping name is *DRUMROLL*

HARRLEY!

Hmmm Okay!

Can you guys help me!? I am trying to get 1000 votes over all and I need around 66 more!

So yeah that is Chapter 20!!

Oh yeah Comment some ideas but if you don't have any still comment because then you will be cool!

 Vote/Comment/Follow