Chapter 1 (The Cow & The Toad)

Dedicated to one of my favorite boyxboy authors whose stories also happened to be the first ones I've read from the site, xxWhoAteMyCookiexx. 

 Vid on the side is a commercial Stav made for a car in japan...

Picture on the side is our dashing hero/heroine CADENCE portrayed by Stav Strashko ------------->>>

============================================================

Chapter 1

Damn where is he’. I grumbled under my breath while waiting for my friend Ron to pick me up for school. After waiting for a few more minutes, impatience started to seep in so I decided to grab my Phone and call Ron.

Me: Where the heck are you? I’ve been waiting for half an hour already.

Ron: Jeez Cadence I’m on my way, sometimes I think you consider me more as your chauffeur rather than your best-friend.

Me: Oh, did you just realize it? Well now you know the reason why I’m keeping up with your ugly face.

Ron: Jerk, Oh I get it… is it that time of month already? Don’t forget to plug it in with tampons, I don’t want any leaks on my truck.

Me: EWWW, I’m a guy you crazy piece of shit. Grr, moving on from this stupid convo, where are you?

Ron: Sheesh Hang on I’m almost there so don’t get your panties in a bunch; and don’t call me again when I’m driving, that might just be the cause to the disappearance of my existence from this wonderful world… and then you’d probably just cry every day.

Me: Oh please, don’t think so highly of yourself you egotistical maniac. I might even throw a party and get myself stoned to high heavens as a tribute for your passing.

I was then jerked from my phone by a honk, which came from Ron’s truck. I wiped invisible dust from my butt after sitting in the front porch for half an hour.

“Finally.”

“Jerk, and to answer your last statement.” Ron just snorted, so I glared at him.

“What’s with that reply!?” Ron just snorted again after I got seated in the passenger seat. “Well for starters, you? Stoned? As if, you’re such a goody-two-shoes you can’t even ditch a class. I even had to blackmail you just to get you have some fun…sometimes.” I just gaped at him.

“Second I th-“ I cut him off after this, “ok, ok I get it, I’m too good for this world so let’s just cut the crap and focus on driving so I don’t get to die with you!” Ron just scoffed at this.

“So, what made you late? I’ve been sitting my butt for half an hour waiting for you.” Ron was humming and then sighed.