64 - girlfriend

*tv show voice* PREVIOUSLY ON GIRLS...

Cara: omfg jenna hates me i cri

Jenna: cara are u being srs rn what about glb wTF STOP PLAYING

ALSO PREVIOUSLY...

Luke: lol i fuck with arzaylea, cara forgot i exist lmao

Arzaylea: fuck yeah, i'd hop on that hemmings

AGAIN, PREVIOUSLY...

Tess: omf who's calum, jack hemmings is 😍

Rose: will ashton think i'm hot

Ashton: i think rose looks hot but i can't let her know that oh gOD

Michael: too drunk to rlly give a fuck hahahahHahaHA

.

I HOPE THAT LITTLE SUMMARY REFRESHES YOUR MEMORY, WHICH IS BASICALLY THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ^ 😂

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER ♡

- BritishBums x

______________________________

.

.

*NEXT MORNING*

.

LUKE'S POV

.

.

I woke up to a slightly blurry sight and lipstick stains all over my hands and my chest.

Groaning, I'm suddenly bothered by the blinding daylight from the window. Looking around the hotel room, I barely remember the shit that happened last night, but it sure as hell was a great time.

My really, well really good friend Arzaylea decided to show up and make everything just a bit more..

Amplified?

I find the dark haired girl under the sheets, only some of her hair slightly peeking out.

Deciding not to wake her, she'd probably be more of a nightmare than me hungover.

I run my fingers through my hair a few times, groaning yet again as I dragged myself to the bathroom.

I nearly scream at the sight of a shirtless Michael sleeping in the bathtub and Jenna cuddled to him.

"Luke it's late, go to bed." Michael muttered, Jenna just letting out a sigh and lazily holding up her middle finger at me without a single glance.

"Jesus christ," I whispered, looking back at the clock behind me that read 2:23PM.

"It's like 7am, can I just get some sleep?" Jenna sighed, burying her face into Michael's shoulder as he had tugged her closer to him.

Rolling my eyes, I ignored them and splashed some cool water onto my face.

Running my fingers through my messy hair a few more times, I figured it wasn't going to look any better and just left it at that.

.

.

ROSE'S POV

.

"Ashton, what are you doing?" I asked him, my back was pressed to his chest but I felt him start to kiss the back of my neck.