42 - battle of the bands

A/N:

+

Most of this chapter is a flashback to the beginning before they were famous :) I feel like you guys dont know much about their past lives so here's a bit of a taste of it lol

AND THE SONG ABOVE IS A SONG BY AVRIL LAVIGNE, BUT ITS A SONG WRITTEN AND SANG BY GIRLS LIKE BOYS HERE! I THINK THE SONG REALLY SHOWS THEIR GIRL POWER AND HOW I IMAGINE THEIR SONGS WOULD REALLY BE SO YEP THE SONG IS CALLED ROCK N' ROLL ITS RLLY GOOD

And later in the book in an a/n I'll post the songs that I believe would be in their "album" hehe :)

Any cool ideas on what it might be called?

And some people are making prequels/one shots on this fanfic! I'll be posting the info at the end of this chapter so yay ♡

HAPPY READING

.

- Mia
+ BritishBums x

______________________________________

JENNA'S POV

.

"Oh god, shit." I mumbled when I felt myself crying. After eating some lunch, we went back to the hotel and here I am crying over the freaking Notebook.

"Stop crying." I tell myself, but I still feel my tears welling up in my eyes.

Groaning, I sprawl myself over the bed.

"Jenna." Cara sighed as she lied down next to me. "What's wrong?"

"I just saw The Notebook and I'm sad."

"Aw." She pouted. "It's okay. Smile."

I smile anyway, wiping my tears away. The girl playfully cuddles in my arms as I hug her tightly.

"Thanks care bear."

.

ROSE'S POV

I was humming, tapping my hands as I wrote a song with Tess.

"I really like that tune keep going." I gasped as I grabbed my pencil and the band notebook.

We already had lyrics down for some of it, and since we were finishing up recording the album, these were the few days we really had to put work into it before it's released a few months from now.

The stress of actually releasing an album is the worst.. But it's worth it, once the entire process is over.

Since I'm just a lazy person in general, I'm not a big fan of getting up early just to get to the studio to record. I'm mostly in my pajamas whenever we come to record though. I didn't really care..

"Here, what about this.'' Tess pursed her lips, taking the notebook from me.

"So, about that call the other day.'' I brought up.

She tensed, but avoided eye contact. "It was nothing, and it's been awhile so.."

"Was it Calum? It seemed like Calum." I continued to pry as I drew thin lines on the paper.

Tess was silent, just playing random chords on the guitar, and then to the song.

"Tess." I set my fingers over the guitar to stop her. "You know me. I won't stop until you tell me. And it's kind of throwing me off how you're lying about all of this."