43 - not the hair!

.

* THREE MONTHS LATER *

JENNA'S POV

.

"You've got that James Dean classic da da da daaa!" I sing loudly in the shower.

"Shut up I'm peeing." Rose says from the toilet. She was never a morning person anyway.

"Nobody can kill disco." I chuckled at my saying, washing the conditioner out of my hair.

"Should someone wake Tess up?" Cara asked from the sink, brushing her teeth.

"Um, I don't know. I'll do it.'' Rose mumbled.

"Okay." I spoke softly.

The air just got slightly thicker and more tense, knowing Tess.. She was having a fall out. And no matter what, whatever we did to try and get her to get back to the usual happy girl she was, it didn't work. Ever since what happened with.. Them. She just gave up. So did we, but it's been what, geez like three months ever since our fight and we simply just parted after tour. I think it's safe to say I don't need Michael or any of the boys.

After my shower, I stepped out and smirked once Cara was still there.

"Damn, mom." Cara winked teasingly making me laugh.

I nearly slipped walking over to her as I shrieked.

I hugged her in my naked state making her laugh so hard.

"Ew your boob is squishing on my arm!"

"Does that turn you on?"

"Alright my favorite lesbians, it's time to get out because I have to do my makeup." Rose pointed, motioning us out as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You're just jealous, you want this naked bod." I did a little dance but soon right after slipped into my clothes.

I put on my Panic! At The Disco shirt and some ripped skinny jeans and I was pretty much set. I decided on a lace choker today just because. Chokers made everything awesome, that's my not so exciting theory.

"Let me braid your hair later, okay?" Cara tells me as I rummage through Rose's makeup and steal one of her mascara's and some dark lipstick.

Rose just smirks at me, beginning to do her makeup as well.

"Sure!" I called out, following her right out and to the tall windows of this hotel room.

We were at a pretty high floor, you could practically see everything. I honestly missed the Australian atmosphere it was just good to be home.

I nearly jump up when a phone starts ringing, and it took me awhile to realize it was mine and it was on my bed.

I grabbed it, looking at the caller ID because I'm not one of those stupid people in books who don't bother even glancing at it, like what the hell.. Get your shit straight, it could be a serial killer.

It just had to be said.

My heart dropped, my breath getting caught in my throat. I tried to blink, making sure I wasn't dreaming. Michael?

''Oh god." I whispered, frowning in confusion. Why would he call? I mean, three months without anything at all from any of them and here he is, calling. Maybe I should ignore it..

But my fingers told me otherwise. I had swiped it, pressing it to my ear.

Maybe if I showed him I didn't care he would just decide against whatever he was trying to do right now. I'm not that much of an easy person, he should know that seeing we actually dated for a good chunk of time. A time that's regretted.