31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses

.

a/n:

The chapter's title is so cheesy sounding omg ♡

Merry Christmas guys! :) hope this gets you into the Christmas spirit!

AND THIS MIGHT NOT BE IMPORTANT, BUT THERE IS A TINY BIT OF LARRY IN HERE. DONT BLAME ME, I'M A HARDCORE LARRY SHIPPER! AND THIS IS HOW I IMAGINE LOUIS'S BIRTHDAY TO BE SO YEAH LOL PLEASE NO HATERS OMG IM JUST A SHIPPER WHO WANTS MY OTP TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER :') SPEAKING OF, HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY LOUIS AHHHH

AND GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER UBER LONG, SO HOLD ON OMG <3 MERRY CHRISTMAS!

- BritishBums xox

__________________________________

.

CARA'S POV

.

"Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!" Jenna says in what she thought was a Santa voice as I chuckled.

It's been a few days ever since we all decided to say fuck it. We deserved to be happy, we didn't have to force ourselves into anything we didn't want to do. But we all kind of knew where we end up anyway..

Okay, I should shut up.

"It's Christmas Eve, Jen.'' Tess laughs slightly.

"Whatever. We have tons of things to do today, I have to get everyone presents, and what would Michael want? Should I get--"

"Yay for last minute christmas shopping right?" Rose smirked. "I'm so excited to go home today."

"Same, I miss my sister. And my mom.'' I sighed.

"Oh yeah, how is your sister doing?" Tess asks me.

"Still hasn't talked to me ever since we left last month. She still hates me for leaving." I sighed. "Hopefully she misses me as much as I think she does."

"When's the day we're meeting Avery again?" Tess questioned, stretching slightly as she rolled out of her bunk.

"After the holidays at home, so we're flying back to New York, which is where the girl lives.'' I nodded. "Well, I'm pretty sure that's what Stacey said."

"And after that?" Jenna continues to ask, looking through the mini refrigerator.

"Well we finish off the tour, it's about two more weeks of the tour once we finish meeting Avery. And then we start recording music for the album in LA." I pondered. "Wow, we're busy."

"Very. I'm starting to grow white hairs.'' Rose complained, making us laugh.

"Nope, all red." Jenna smirked.

"Oh my god!" Tess abruptly shouted as we all turned to her.

"What?''

"Today's Louis's birthday, and he's so old! We have to give him a call."

"Already ahead of ya,'' Jenna chuckled, as she drinks from a glass of lemonade that she poured and set it down on the counter. I watch as she quickly grabs her phone and motions us to sit with her on the couch.

We all bunch up on the couch soon as she dials his number.

Waiting for the rings to pass, Tess sighed.

"He better pick up.'' Rose groaned, pouting slightly.

"Hello?"

"Louis!" We all screamed at different times as he chuckles.