22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls

A/N: So this was before the Good Girls video was released heeey ;)

- BritishBums xox

___________________________________

.

JENNA'S POV

.

"i could've sworn I saw bigfoot! Come on, bigfoot was just probably camera shy." I reasoned, as Cara rolls her eyes.

"Jenna, bigfoot isn't real okay? Did we see any sign of him? No, no we didn't."

"I know, but that's the point. Bigfoot is scared we'll harm him."

"We're tiny people, and he's a big monster." Rose chuckled.

We had just gotten back from our trip, and well.. I guess it wasn't as bad as we all thought.

Weirdly, we actually standed those boys for nearly twenty four hours which was a new record.

Tess's phone rings, as we look at her.

"It's Calum?" Cara guessed, as she groaned.

"Would you guys chill, it's Stacy." 

I smirked, as she takes the phone call anyway.

"Hey Stacy, what's up? Yeah, the trip was fun. We had a little camping fun, whatever you call it. Yeah.. Uh huh. No, Calum didn't get naked. He didn't! Okay. Yeah. Oh.. What? Woah, what?" She was talking to her on the phone.

"Put her on speaker." Rose whispered, as she nods, obeying.

"So apparently, a few girls got food poisoned and couldn't make it to the boys' Good Girls video shoot. Well, they need a few more girls to fill in and I couldn't think about anyone else to get for it, except you girls. Would you girls be interested in being extras in their video?"

"Um.." Rose's voice trailed. "Hopefully it's not too much trouble."

"No, I'm sure it's not. It's a great publicity thing for the press when people realize you're in the video too!"

"Oh." Cara pondered.

"Did the boys say anything about it?" Tess asked.

"Yeah, I gave them a call asking if they were okay with you to be in the video, along with the director. They said it would be cool. And the director said it would be an honor."

"Aw." I grinned. 

"We should do it guys." Tess smiled.

"Sounds fun, I love shooting music videos." Cara agreed.

"Yeah! Yeah we'd love to be in the video." Jenna spoke for all of us.

"Great! I contacted your driver and you should be at the set in an hour. Sounds great? Great okay bye gotta go I'm busy."

"Yeah we love you too Stace." Rose chuckled, as she hung up.

.

.

"Well look who it is!" Michael yells, making me roll my eyes.

"Girls Like Boys." Ashton gasped in an exaggerated action.

"Impressive." Cara hummed, looking around the set. 

"This looks legit." Tess nods, making me laugh.

Calum barely gets to give her a quick hug before the director drags us away, telling us to follow him to the costume and make up section.

"Nice to meet you too." I joked, making him smile.