68 - a second first time

A/N: the song attached below is the little interlude on Paramore's album called I'm Not Angry Anymore and I thought it kind of went with this chapter, so give it a listen if you want :)

Also, this book is coming to an end soon, I'm not specifically sure how many chapters left though!

So yeah, I hope you like this ♡

ALSO FAIR WARNING, THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

-

- Mia x

_______________________________

-

-

ROSE'S POV

-

I sat across a table from Ashton, a candle sat on the white cloth table between us.

Staring at him with a smirk on my face, he just smirked back.

"What're you smiting about?"

"I'm not smiting about anything, Ashton." I shrugged, setting my face in my hand as I propped an elbow on the table.

"I just can't believe you took me to the nearest Olive Garden as a last minute date." I chuckled. "And the fact that you're in a suit and a tie kind of gives me a reason to smite."

His smile grew, his dimples prominent as I picked up the menu and flipped through it.

"And I can't believe I got you in a dress." He remarked. "Honestly, I thought you hated them too much."

"Well for you, I'd make the exception," I shrugged. "Being completely honest."

"I'm glad." Ashton glanced at me, but never looked away.

Clearing my throat, I laughed slightly.

"I didn't even know they played classical music at Olive Garden. Last time I came, I lost my teeth retainers when I was twelve and got in a shitload of trouble." I rose my eyebrows.

"Well, I've never had memories at Olive Garden."

"What? You're joking." I gasped slightly. "You've never been here?"

"No, actually. You'd be my first Olive Garden memory." He smirked.

"Well, I'm honored Irwin." I hummed. "We'll buy everything expensive off this menu, even the gigantic bowl of pasta, right here." I pointed at the page I was on.

"That sounds amazing, oh god. I'm starving." He breathed out.

"Really? Me too. All that drama with Cara and Luke had me famished."

Ashton and I stayed silent before laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me? Are we ready to order?" A man interrupted our laughter as our heads turned to him.

"Yeah, we are actually."

"Let me tell you what." The man motioned.

"Yeah?" Ashton looked at him curiously.

"You can have anything off the menu, on the house. Just sign a napkin for my daughters because they're huge fans of your bands, what is it again? Girls Like Summer, 5 Seconds of Boys?"

Ashton coughed, stifling a laugh.

On the other hand, I burst out laughing, only making Ashton snicker as he childishly held a hand to his mouth.