59 - safety pin

A/N:

SOOO THIS FANFIC IS ALMOST DONE

AND ITS GIVING ME FEELINGS BC I LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK LOADS

!!!! THANK YOU SO SO SOSOSOS MUCH FOR READING THIS EVEN IF YOU LIVE IN ANTARCTICA OR NEW ZEALAND OR BRASIL IDK YOU GUYS ROCK :')

ILYSM OKAY YOURE ALL AMAZING

GOOD NEWS IS, THERE WILL BE A PREQUEL. WRITTEN BY NOBODY ELSE BUT MOI :))) AND IM SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE TO READ IT

THE PREQUEL TO GIRLS WILL START AS SOON AS THIS FINISHES WHICH IS IN ABOUT 5 OR 10 CHAPTERS MAYBE

SOOO ITS OUT NOW SO YOU COULD ALL GET IT IN YOUR LIBRARIES AND ALL, AND SO YOU CAN ENJOY THE LITTLE PROLOGUE ! :)

ITS CALLED BOYS AND THE COVER IS ABOVE ITS PRETTY IDENTICAL TO THE ONE FOR THIS SO ITS EASY TO FIND! JUST CLICK ON MY PROFILE AND IT SHOULD BE THE FIRST THING THERE!

ILL POST LINKS ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER AND ON MY WATTPAD TOO :)

I HAVE IT ALL PLANNED OUT IN MY MIND AND IT REMINDS ME A LOT OF THE GOOD GIRLS VIDEO IDK WHY LOL

BUT IM EXCITED AND I TYPED SO MUCH

ONCE AGAIN ITS CALLED BOYS! THE COVER IS ABOVE OR TO THE SIDE ^^

iLY ByE BYE FRIENDS

- BritishBums x

p.s. fun fact, I have a secret weakness for Tyson Ritter, the lead singer of The All American Rejects christ ausjsjs

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING A MOVIE WHERE HE PLAYED AS A FRATBOY AND FUCK IM WEAK RN AND ITS 12PM

life goals ; to make out with tyson ritter in 2008 bc that would be ideal

_______________________________

.

MICHAEL'S POV

I was hungry. Very hungry.

Somehow, I randomly craved ham and cheese pizza.

"Luke." I called him as he sat across from me, smiling at his phone.

"Luke?"

He doesnt look up at all.

"Fucking Luke!" I shouted as he frowned up at me.

"Could we make a food stop? I'm kind of starving."

"Okay. Shut up."

"Fuck you. You shut up. Fight me." I say, as he just had the same ridiculous smile on his face.

"What the hell is up with you? You know happiness makes me grumpy."

"Well sorry, I'm just happy." He shrugged, covering his mouth with a hand in attempt to stop smiling but he smiled bigger.

"What is it?" I asked anyway, probably uninterested because all I freaking wanted was pizza.

"Well it involves this insanely beautiful girl with blonde hair and the widest blue eyes. She's sick at the guitar and rocks a crowd anytime, anywhere.. God, she's--"

"Cara." I finished off for him as he nodded.

"Mate, we kissed. She.. Things, they're finally turning around."

My thoughts didn't immediately lead to Luke's jumpiness and giddiness at the moment, but they were mostly to Jenna.

What the hell did she do when she realized Cara didn't want her, but Luke? I didn't want to be mad at Cara, seeing she was just going with her feelings and so was Luke in this case, but I still couldn't keep it inside me.