47 - i wish that i could wake up with..

.

CARA'S POV

.

"God dammit, Tess pick up." I cursed. I've tried way too many times, and I knew Tess. She would answer her phone all the time. Now I just had the sense that something was clearly off.

We decided to take a cab, realizing Tess wasn't here and went back to the hotel. That's the only place she could've went.

"I'm scared." Jenna admitted, sighing. "It's been almost twenty minutes, what if.."

"No. No don't think like that Jenna.'' Rose cut her off.

I refuse to believe she tried to even.. Self harm again. Or worse, attempt suicide.

At the thought, I felt my heart drop.

"Can we go faster please." I nearly pleaded the taxi driver.

"I'm sorry, there's traffic. I'm so sorry, girls.'' The driver repeated, genuinely sympathetic.

"No this can't be happening." I panicked. Jenna already had tears slightly glistening in her eyes as she gulped.

Rose stared out anxiously her fingers brought to her lips.

"We--"

Before I could say anything, a few skater kids were on the street and I immediately had the right idea in my head.

"Let's take it old school.'' I say, as Rose and Jenna glance to where my eyes were looking at.

"Yeah." Rose nodded as we all immediately got out of the cab. "Thanks for nothing!" She sarcastically said to the driver before closing her door.

"Hi, guys." I breathed out, looking at the fairly cute teenage boys with skateboards.

"Oh shit you're.. You're Girls Like Boys!" The one with blue eyes said, smiling such a charming smile.

"Yeah that's us! Guys we.. We need a favor." Jenna rushed.

"Anything for you girls.'' The other one said, nodding and the other one staring at us admiringly.

"We need those wheels.'' Rose nodded eagerly.

In a heartbeat, they surprisingly handed us their skateboards and just thanked us for basically walking up to them. They even called us, and I quote, "hella beautiful."

I just smiled as a thank you, Jenna thanking one of them by kissing them on the cheek as he once again looked as if he was staring at an angel.

"We have to go."

We're one street away.

We immediately rush down the streets, riding the boards as we dodge as many people as we can.

"Oh shit! Watch out!" Rose gasped as she was about to run into a dog.

She immediately hopped up, right over the dog smoothly as the board slid under the dog. Just in time, she landed right on it as Jenna whistled in praise of the skate trick she just pulled.

"Pfft, that was nothing." She boasted with a smirk on her face.

.

In barely two minutes, we were here. I was still mentally thanking the random boys we ran into, although I felt bad for taking their skateboards.

Once we reached the hotel and got inside, slowly all my worries began to fade, except now they all focused on Tess.

We were all sprinting and I was tired and panting by the time we reached inside the hotel suite. It felt like an endless time just running.