44 - remember.

.

JENNA'S POV

.

* FLASHBACK *

.

Sitting in this computer lab was endless.

We were here for an entire hour of history class to type some sort of essay but honestly I wasn't in the mood. Was I ever in the mood? Nope.

I was scrolling through my Facebook, my chin propped in my other hand.

I was smiling at this sneezing panda video that came up, as I liked it.

Jumping slightly, my computer dinged and there popped up a message box.

Michael.

Ever since Battle Of The Bands, I hated him and his friends they were honestly so annoying and so.. Cocky.

Michael Clifford : hi jen ;)

Jenna Mcallister : don't make me regret accepting you as a friend on here

Michael Clifford : aw don't be that way

I looked up from my computer screen, glaring at the boy who sat on another computer at the other side of the room.

He just smirked before looking back down at the computer and typing something.

I rolled my eyes before waiting for a reply.

Michael Clifford : so what color is your underwear rn

Jenna Mccallister : wtf

Michael Clifford : i'll tell u what color are my boxers?

Jenna Mccallister : they're Dora printed.

He snickered from the other side of the room, making me narrow my eyes.

"Michael, is an essay about modern and historical injustices really that hilarious?" Mr. Halsey had frowned from his desk at the front of the room, his wrinkles really showing. Why hasn't he retired again?

"No sir." Michael chuckled, stifling the rest of his laughs. Talk about immature.

I glance at him before typing.

Jenna Mccallister : your turn

Michael Clifford : spongebob lol

Jenna Mccallister : cute. -_-t

Before Michael could even get his reply in, Mr. Halsey's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Jenna, and Michael. Since underwear is such an interesting topic for you two, why don't you head into the principal's office." He spoke loud enough, as I gasped in embarassment once he projected our conversation on the projector.

Oh yeah, I forgot that they could actually monitor the shit that we do. So the moral is to not watch porn, kids. At least not at school.

My cheeks heated, as I stoop my head low, quickly getting my stuff and heading out of the classroom of laughing students. They probably thought we were fucking. Gross.

He would have to be the last person on this planet for him to actually get me into his pants. So no.

Michael followed behind me, seeing that I heard footsteps as I turned around and actually flipped him off without another word.