Chapter Three: No Shame...

POV from Ben

I shoved our dishes in the sink and heard music starting to play. Jordyn was putting on some album. I think it was a Mayday Parade album. All I could think about was Jordyn. Holy shit, I was lucky.

"Ben?" called a voice as the front door opened. I jumped and saw Sam standing there. He smirked at me, winking. "Rough night last night?" He snickered. I rolled my eyes and rubbed at my messy hair. 

"What do you want, Sam? I'm about to go have sex." 

Sam made a face and I snickered. "I just wanted to let you know that the merch girl is quitting on us. So, Jordyn can take her spot. Oh, and by the way..." He winked at me. "I got the guys all together. We're getting ready for the party." 

"Shh! She can hear you!" I hissed, shoving Sam a little bit. Sam smiled. 

"Well, I'm gonna wait on the couch for you, yeah? We have a photo shoot today, so make it quick." He nodded to my room where Mayday Parade was blasting from. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 

"I'll try." 

"NO SHAME!" Sam cheered. I grinned, raising a fist in the air. 

"No shame." 

Sam plopped himself on the couch and started watching a movie that was on. I rolled my eyes and made my way back to our room. I closed the door and stripped off my boxers. Then I crept into the shower. 

Her back was to me, her hair already soaked in bubbles. I grinned and reached out and started to massage her scalp. She gasped slightly and then I felt her relax against my body as I washed her hair out. When I put in conditioner, she switched positions with me and began to soap up my hair. I was about to complain, but she kissed mu shoulder. I smiled and let her wash my hair. She then turned me slightly and then kissed me full on the mouth. I leaned back and ran my hands down her thin frame and let my hands wander to her ass. I could feel myself to remain calm. 

"BEN?" Shouted a voice. Jordyn jumped and I grunted. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I asked as Jordan pressed herself behind me. I stuck my head out of the shower and saw my half-brother standing there. (A/N not sure if he has a half-brother, but I want it to happen)

"You're already late. You have to meet some people and...your photo shoot is in forty minutes." Davy looked past me and saw Jordan. "Hello, Miss Lady." He winked. My fists clenched to my sides. 

"Get the fuck out of here, David." 

Davy sneered at me and walked out of the bathroom. I turned back to Jordyn who was already shaving her legs, totally not into what was happening a few seconds ago. 

"Wash your hair out." Jordyn grinned. "You heard the man. You're late!" 

I groaned slightly and stood in front of the shower head, washing the soap out quickly. "Why? This is totally unfair." 

"You're a wanted man, Mr. Bruce." She told me sexily, her legs now smooth and shimmering. She winked and exited the shower. "I'll let you take care of that." She said, winking down at my midsection. I grunted and flicked the shower curtains shut. Jordyn turned Metallica on really loudly as she changed. I sighed and tried to get rid of the evidence of my excitement as quickly as I could. 

♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

Jordyn had laid out an outfit for me. I smiled at what she picked out. She picked out a Nirvana T-shirt and some ripped skinny jeans. She also placed some TOMS for me and a sweat shirt with a beanie. I grinned. She knew what I liked. I dressed quickly and turned off the iPod which now was playing something by Pantera. I wiped my nose on my sleeve and walked out into the room. 

The whole band was there and they were smiling at Jordyn as she was telling them a story. They were laughing along. My half-brother grinned at me. 

"Ben, glad to see you're out. Now we can get started." Davy was in charge of our meet and greets. That's his only job. Sometimes I liked having family taking care of this, but sometimes, he was annoying as fuck. "You guys have a photo shoot really soon. After that, we're off to a meet and greet at a guitar shop. Then you're off for the rest of the day." 

I frowned. "Wait, I was going to take Jordyn out for lunch today." 

"Listen, Ben." sighed Davy. "We planned on this meet and greet. And the photo shoot. Do you think you could have a late lunch?" 

I frowned and looked at Jordyn. She looked unfazed. "As long as I can go to your meet and greets. I love hearing all the stories." She said, grinning at me. I sighed. 

"Are you sure you're okay with this, baby?" I asked, kissing her nose. She giggled and nodded at me. 

"Good, it's all settled." James said, pulling at his earlobes a little bit. "Can we get going now? We're working with Rick. Remember when we were late last time?" 

We all thought about when Rick threw a fit at us and nearly walked out on us. I frowned. 

"Then we'd better get going."