Chapter Eight: YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!!!

POV from Jordyn

I jumped into Ben's car and happily put on some of his band's music. Ben looked at me carefully and cocked his head at me. "You're listening to this song?" 

"Yeah. I love when Danny sings...this...uhhh." I screwed my eyes up and concentrated on Not The American Average. I could feel Ben's eyes on me as I counted in my head. 1, 2, 3, 4..."YOU STUPID, FUCKING, WHOOOOOORRREEEEEEE!" I screamed. Ben laughed at me and rolled his eyes turning it up. We screamed along until our throats were dry. Then he turned to me. 

"I love you, baby." He said, leaning over to kiss me. I kissed him back and he pulled away to turn into our driveway. 

"I love you too." I grinned. "Now where are we going? Do I have to wear something fancy?" 

Ben grunted as he got out of the car. "I'm wearing a button down and some dress pants." 

"But converse underneath?" I questioned, winking at his style. Ben smiled at me, laughing. 

"Yes. It is a converse occasion." He replied, quite seriously. I chuckled. "Oh, and another thing. Tomorrow, I'm having another therapy session with your dad. It's going to be one with Sam because we're going on tour soon." 

My stomach wrenched at the word: Tour. 

"Okay. I'll hang out in my old room." I smiled weakly at him and he sighed at me carefully. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure we'll be fine." he leaned over and pecked my cheek. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house. Ben whined and followed me his mouth in a smile. I smirked at him and winked. 

"I think I'll wear a dress." 

"That sounds good." Ben smiled. "But hurry! We're running out of time!" 

I chuckled and raced up to our room. I grabbed my black skin tight dress and grabbed a small cover up jacket. I shoved on some boots and then I started to reapply makeup. Ben dressed quickly too, shoving a tank top on and then pulling on his light red dress shirt. Then he yanked on some black dress pants and tucked in his shirt. He put on a black vest and opened the first two buttons on his shirt. I finished my makeup as he yanked on his dress shoes. I huffed and yanked off my boots to put on some high heel sandals. Ben smiled at me and winked. 

"Ready to go?" 

"WAIT!" I screamed. I sprayed myself with perfume and then grabbed Ben's leather jacket. "Can I use this tonight?" 

"Yep." Ben grinned, walking out the door. "Ready?" 

I took a look in the mirror and sighed at the sight. I needed to lose weight. Maybe I was too fat. Maybe I was an embarrassment to Ben. I'll just have another salad tonight. "Yeah." 

♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

"C'mon." Ben urged me as he pulled me out of the car. I grinned. He had blindfolded me and was convincing me to walk a little more faster. I wobbled. 

"Why do you have to blindfold me?" I whined. "You know I'm clumsy as hell." 

Ben rolled his eyes...I think. He sniffed loudly, so I think he rolled his eyes. "Because. I want tonight to be perfect." Ben breathed. I shivered. 

I heard a door open and felt cool air hit my skin. I flinched back a little bit, goose pimples rising on my flesh. 

"Cans I see now?" I whispered. Ben laughed at my poor english. 

"Yes." He whispered, his lips on my ear. I felt him take off the blindfold and I opened my eyes and blinked a little. 

"SURPRISE!" shouted a chorus of people. I blinked rapidly and stared at the mass amount of human beings.