Chapter Eighteen: Self Destruction is Such A Pretty Little Thing...

POV from Jordyn

The high was fading and I was tired as fuck. I put my pocketbook in my side of the closet, trying to hide it from the world and climbed into the bed, fully clothed. I could hear bustle from downstairs and I was pretty sure Ben was back. I could hear Danny complaining about how there wasn't enough beer in the house. I closed my eyes about to fall asleep, when I felt cold lips press to my temple. 

"Hey, babe." Ben breathed, making me giggle. 

"Hi, Ben." I smiled up at him and he smiled back. 

"You tired?" he asked, worry crossing his face. I nodded and he sighed. "Me too. Let's take a nap." 

I nodded at this and closed my eyes. I could hear Ben undressing and he stuck his head out of the room telling the others that they could stay, but he was going to be sleeping with me for a while. Ignoring the whooping that was going on, he came back into the room and laughed at me. 

"You're wearing all of your clothes in bed?" he asked, his eyes looking amused. I nodded slowly and tiredly. He sighed through his nose and leaned over. He slowly pulled my cover-up off. Me, still being a bit fucked up, didn't stop him. "Jordyn." he breathed loudly. 

I glanced up at his tone and instantly remembered. My cuts. My stomach plummeted as he stared at them, his eyes widening at each mark. Soon, his eyes were as wide a saucers and his mouth was slack. 

"Wh-what...what is this?" 

"Nothing, Ben." I muttered, looking away tears pooling at my eyes. 

"Jordyn-" 

"It's nothing, Ben!" I snapped, standing and snatching my jacket from him. I felt a bit woozy, but I ignored it. I put my cover-up back on and grabbed my keys. "I'm going out with Axl. Don't worry about me." 

"No, Jordyn, we need to talk about this!" He shouted, yanking on his jeans. I only gave him one of my stern looks and shook my head sharply. 

"No, I don't want to talk." 

"Jordyn-" 

I cut him off and walked out of the room, my keys jingling. 

A hand tried to stop me, but I yanked it out of the grasp. 

"Don't let her out of this house!" Ben screamed. Instantly, James and Sam stood up, looking concerned. Danny stood by the door, leaning against it and Cam walked in from the kitchen, a sandwich in his hands. 

"Ben, don't do this." I sighed, brushing past the others. I made it to the door, and Danny stood there, his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Let me through, Worsnop." I snapped, growing impatient. 

"Nope." Danny told me, seriously. "Not until I figure out what's going on." 

"Jordyn, come here." Ben directed. I shook my head, my heart thudding faster. I walked back into my room and grabbed the small box from my pocketbook. They held colorful pills. Not knowing how many to take, I took two and swallowed them effortlessly. Turning on my heel, I slammed into Ben's chest, his arms slack. 

"What did you take?" he asked, sounding a bit pathetic. 

"Nothing, Ben. Leave me alone." 

I walked past him and sadly saw that Danny didn't leave his position from the door. Cam was slowly eating his sandwich, curiosity in his eyes. I frowned deeply and turned away. My knees shook and gave out a little. The box fell to the floor, clattering and sliding under the couch. I grabbed onto someone and gasped slightly, my mouth relaxed and I was groaning in the back of my throat. 

"Are you alright?" James asked, brushing the hair out of my eyes. I shook my head, my body feeling light and heavy at the same time. What was happening to me? 

"Are those pills?" Sam's voice asked, sounding worried. 

"Jordyn?" Ben's voice sounded far away. I blinked steadily, but everything was blurry. My, oh my. What a world this is...