1. Never Start Anything

I have specific pictures for each cast member, and I uploaded my personal character drawings. Some skin tones don't match and some hair needs to look different, but these are the drawings I reference for my character. They are supposed to look like the character and the actors are supposed to look like the character. The drawings and actors may not match, but that's okay. I hope you enjoy them. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One.

The girl panted and panted, but received no breath. She fled and hid, until no place was left. There was no day when her eyes were dry. She lived in fear until the day she died.  

Some say her soul roams these woods, looking for an innocent to devour and take her place. Others say it is the man who remains, or at least, his spirit. Such a man as that, they say, had no soul.

Me? I would say, let us go and find out.

“Are you serious?” Sadie groaned, tilting her head back to make sure she did not spill her mouthful of chip and salsa while she spoke.  

“Sadie, close your mouth when you have food in there. That’s disgusting,” Caroline’s feminine voice reprimanded softly. 

Sadie rolled her large, olive green eyes. “Yes, Mom,” her strong, full voice bit back as her hands reached for another chip, going for the guacamole this time. She ignored the soft chuckles and amused smile of some other girls. “Is that the whole reason we are out here? To investigate some hooky old legend?” she asked Tabitha, bringing the conversation back to the original topic. "You know ghosts don't exist. Souls don't exist. Heck, if it weren't for Caroline and her toooootally love-obsessed boy-toy, I wouldn't even believe in a man that could be faithful. And even then, I don't believe it. He's going to leave you, Caro, I promise you."

Caroline seethed internally, trying not to strangle her hall-mate. She knew Tiger loved her. He had jumped through hoops and everyday showed his devotion. In fact, he seemed so devoted, she sometimes wondered if he was a man at all or just a perfect boyfriend brought to life from her deams.

Tabitha sighed, rolling onto her stomach on the floor. Her light lavender tank top slid up to expose her gently tanned midsection. “C’mon, Sadie, I thought you would be able to enjoy a little adventure. We’re here to get to know one another. School started two months ago, and none of you have been present to any of the floor, dorm, or school activities. This little retreat is great for Fall Break since you all stayed behind. College is the time to make friends and memories. You can’t do that when you stay hidden away from everyone.”

“Yeah, like going on a weekend retreat to a cabin, without cell phone coverage or cable or beer or boys is toootally going to rock my world,” Sadie sighed sarcastically. Standing up from the wooden floor, she brushed crumbs off her satin pink night gown. “I’m taking a shower. I think wiping this humid grunge off myself will be the most excitement I get to experience while in this trash heap of nature.”

Caroline pursed her nude colored lips, not impressed with her floor mate's rude behavior. “I appreciate that you want to get us involved,” she directed toward Tabitha, “But I think making this trip a requirement was a little much. I have homework I need to do, and my relationship with my boyfriend is the relationship I want to focus on. I don’t want friends to get in the way with that.”

Tabitha’s light green eyes widened almost comically. “Is your boyfriend that much work? ‘Cos, if that’s true, then, girl, I don’t think it’s working.”