Chapter 9

"Let's start this meeting off on the topic of your restaurant." Jasmine said giving me a smart look. She's doing this on purpose!

But doing what exactly? Is this part of her plan to scare Eric away? But he's not here, well not yet. He actually is one of my workers at my office building.

"Yes, about that. I'm sorry if this may seem a bit unprofessional but I don't exactly know what you want to do with my restaurant. All I heard was that you wanted my restaurant inside your hotel."

"Hotels actually. Well you see, your restaurant is getting extraordinarily popular and my hotels are getting over four stars. So I thought it would be better for the both of our companies if you can let my hotels have your restaurants inside of them."

"Well you see, I have multiple types of restaurants. Which kind exactly will you want your hotels to have?" I asked still a little bit confused.

This is part of her plan! Maybe she's trying to spend more time with me in this deal! Or is this really only about business? But my restaurants aren't even that popular.

Sure I have a chain of them but that doesn't really mean anything, does it? I'm going to have to ask ja-Eric. I'm going to ask Eric, my boyfriend.

"Strip club." Jasmine said snapping me back into reality.

"Pardon me." I said focusing into the conversation.

"Are you going okay, should we reschedule?" Jasmine asked looking at me with concern. I felt my knees go weak and butterflies go into my stomach.

"No, ma'am I'm good. Please continue." I said and saw Jasmine lick her lips looking at me. The blush started to form on my cheeks.

"Well I was saying that I wanted your club that was called Sinful Pleasures. Our first collaboration can be called Sinful Delights."

"I'm sorry, but to restate this. You want to have one of my restaurants to be inside on of your hotels, called Sinful Delights?"

The look on Jasmine's beautiful face made me think of us back in my house.

"Correct. It would increase stocks and more people would want to go to your restaurants since all the food is coming off of your menus. Just think about it, we could expand the project once we know it's a success." Jasmine sat down and looked at me with a promising look

"What would you do if we expand the project?" I asked but jumped when I felt a hand run on my thigh. My eyes casted downwards.

One of Jasmine's workers started to explain all of the benefits of this deal. But all I was focused was on Jasmine.

"We could expand whatever you want to expand." Jasmine whispered in my ear while nobody was looking. I blushed and felt her hand go higher.

"Deal." I said. Jasmine smirked and I felt her hand slip into my skirt. A moan was at the back of my mouth. I started cough to cover it up.

"Is something wrong?" Jasmine asked innocently. I shook my head and tried not to moan as she made circles around my entrance.

"Nothing." I choked out and was giving a pen to sign a contract.

"Please read everything and after you're done sign here and here." Jasmine said using her free hand to show me where to sign.

Thankfully Jasmine stopped so I can focus on this. But as soon as I was done reading, fingers entered me without warning. Which completely made me moan lightly. "I'm sorry once again." I said smiling and played it off cool.