Chapter 16

The day of mourning. The dead is being remembered for what they did in their life. Good or bad.

The day when people reveal their true feeling of a person.

The day people realize whether or not the person in the grave really matters to them.

Lastly the day of torture. Today is the day when I remember all my memories I had with the love of my life.

Everything is gone now, I have nothing else to live for. She's dead. Yes I have my business but still.

What happens after death? Why do people die? The funeral in my opinion isn't for the dead it's for the living. The day people get to heal and try to move on.

Burying the person is just a way to bury all the memories along with the body. The soul will raise from the person and go to where ever it goes.

Who knows? Maybe the soul was long gone. What is a soul? Is there any prof there's such thing as a soul?

So many unanswered questions. Did the love of my life really love me back? We were going to get married. But what if it was all fake.

I don't think that's true, what we had was real. Unlike that Eric character, he deserves to be the one dying.

Well he is being charged with murder, domestic violence and a bunch of other crimes. I'm not sure rape is involved because there wouldn't be any evidence.

Wait no, they found a tape of the assault happening. Eric was stupid enough to film it.

I looked at the body of my lover once again and sighed. This really can't be happening. Right?

I'm the one who's suppose to die not her. She was so nice and innocent. Not me. I left her. I was the one who caused her pain. Then again how is it possible to be the problem and be the one to heal her.

My eyes drifted to Ariana, her friend. She looked at me and broke down crying.

Is this day really happening? It can't be. My lover and I were suppose to adopt a bunch of Latino babies.

We agreed to name the twins we adopt Jesus and Lucifer. Then we were going to a-adopt some teenagers so they can be happy with us.

We were suppose to grow old and die together. I'm the one who was suppose to die first not her. Not the good one in this relationship.

I loved her with all my heart and now it's getting buried along with her body.

This can't be happening. Oh god please don't tell me this is happening. My lover, my fiancé, my best friend, my anchor. The one keeping from losing it all is dead.

Why? It's all my fault I wasn't strong enough to defend her. I was the one who let her get beat up. I was the one.....

It's all my fault.

Why is it that there's a bunch of people around me but at the same time it feels as if nobody understands?

Why is it that whenever she was around I was so happy? I felt safe around her. I felt including. She was my home.

We can be houseless but that wouldn't matter. We could be at war, we could be broke, we could be anywhere, any place, with anybody.

As long as I knew she was okay it would of been okay. We could be thousands of miles away but that wouldn't matter. We would be in love.

I still love you. I'll never stop loving you.

My heart and soul belong to you.

Anger and sadness filled up inside of me. I couldn't let it out here.