Chapter 13

(Bottom of the joker bathing suit)

Why is it so cold? Did I leave the window open? What's this sensation-

"Jasmine?" I asked turning over.

Hope my breath doesn't smell bad. Well it's morning breath what should you expect, Kayla.

"Yes?" She asked innocently. I looked over at her and rolled my eyes.

"Why is it so cold?" I asked looking up at her beautiful colored eyes.

"You're naked. Stay like that." Jasmine said in a demanding voice.

"Why? It's cold?" I asked rubbing my arm.

"It makes your-" Jasmine was about to say but I quickly covered her mouth.

"Okay! Okay! I get it. Don't need to continue. Can I at least wear something?" I asked cupping my exposed boobs.

"You can wear the nice cold air of this house. Come on let's go downstairs." Jasmine said getting out from underneath the covers.

To be honest, I thought she was going to be naked like last night but I guess not.

"Come on." Jasmine said waving her hand. I blushed and slowly got up, allowing the love of my life to see me at my most vulnerable state.

"You're beautiful now come on I'm hungry." Jasmine said hugging me. I relaxed a bit and started to feel confident.

Wait do I have bed hair?

"Let's go walking today. Like after we eat breakfast." I said smiling as I saw a homemade breakfast already made.

I hope my plan works.

"This is for you. Don't tell me forgot our anniversary." Jasmine said laughing. I nodded and tried to hold in the smirk. My plan is going to be amazing.

"This is the day we first met." I said blushing. I can't believe she remembered after all these years.

"Yep back when you had dark dark maroon hair. Now you have pink streaks in it." Jasmine said running a hand through my tangled hair.

"Yeah." I said blushing and looked at her beautiful brown hair that has purple tips.

"You said yesterday you wanted to go to the beach. Let's do it." Jasmine said giving me a slight smile. I smiled and jumped up and down.

"Okay! But let's eat first." I said smiling and sat down on the cold seat.

"I'm happy you're comfortable with me." Jasmine said grabbing a hold of my hand. Smiling and leaned over as I kissed her hand.

"I love you." I said actually meaning it. Whenever I said I love you to Eric it felt wrong. As if I was betraying Jasmine.

"I love you to. Now let's eat." Jasmine said picking up her fork and started eating the waffle that were on her plate.

After we finished eating breakfast, I quickly went into the bathroom and took a shower.

I wonder if we're going to see a beautiful sun set like in the cliche movies. That would be amazing. Should I do it now?

No I have to wait, yes I love Jasmine but I can't ask her out of the blue.

But remember the plan. But then again...

But then again there was a reason why I wanted to go to the beach at noon. Sure it's true that I hate the beach and the sun. But should I ask Jasmine?

I mean I have the ring and everything. But do I have the courage to ask Jasmine to marry me?

This is so confusing!

Do you love Jasmine?

Yes.

Do you love Eric?

No.

I think I have my answer. The knocking of the door woke me up from my mini conversation with my mind.

"Hurry up please or I can just come in there." Jasmine said. I shook my head and turned off the water.

"I think you might do something if you were to come in here." I said smiling and quickly wrapped the towel around me.

"You're being so mean on our anniversary." Jasmine said as I opened the door. I smiled as I saw her pout.

"You're being so playful." I  giggled. Jasmine licked her lips and shrugged.

"I'll be whatever you want to be." Jasmine said wrapping her arms around my wet body. I snuggled closer and nodded.

I'm doing it. Just not right now.