Valentine Special

A warm soft hand caressed my face, making me smile. Jasmine's name ran through my mind and I turned around.

"Hey." I smiled and something inside of me felt like kissing her. Today is Valentine's Day.

"It's your favorite holiday today." Jasmine said smiling and pressed her hand on my chest. I looked down and saw a red heart with the name Jasmine inside of it.

I giggled and smiled up at Jasmine. She's not perfect, but I love her.

"I have a surprise for you." Jasmine whispered into my ear. Nodding the feeling increased even more. Eric never surprised me, he always took us to the movies and ate a cake.

"Okay." I whispered looking down. A soft hand gently went down to my chin and lifted up my head.

"I love you. And I want to see your beautiful face." Jasmine said and wrapped her free hand around my waist pulling me closer. I gasp at the sudden movement, Jasmine took the opportunity to attack my lips.

Her tongue explored my mouth making me moan. I whimpered when she pulled away smirking.

"I still got it." Jasmine licked her lips. I frowned and reached up to touch Jasmine's face. Never in the 9 years I've known Jasmine, I've never kissed her.

I know we just kissed but I never kissed her. Like me kiss her. It's always been her kiss me.

"Just follow along." I said slowly getting on my tippy toes and kissed Jasmine.

It was a slow and passionate kiss. As I pulled away Jasmine put her hand behind my head and pulled me closer. Jasmine's lips attacked mine in a hungry manner.

"This is why I do the kissing." Jasmine whispered in my ear making me giggle. "Let's go."

I nodded and ran into the shower before Jasmine could strip me naked.

The warm water felt nice until a second body went inside. I blushed and tried to cover myself.

"Stop acting like a god damn virgin." Jasmine laughed and took the soap away from me. I looked down and let the hair cover my boobs.

"You look beautiful as always." I said sighing. I'm still the same height and body shape. A few pounds might of been lost, I haven't been keeping track.

"I've only grown like 3 inches or so. I'm 5'10." Jasmine laughed. I sighed and looked up at her.

"I'm still 5'7." I pouted. It may be model tall but still! Jasmine's hand roughly made me look up at her.

"You are beautiful. Stop doubting yourself okay. I want you to say it."

"Say what?"

"That you're beautiful. In every way possible."

My heart froze as I looked up at Jasmine. I can't say that, because it's not true. Why would I say something that inside true?

"I can't." I said tears started to form. Jasmine's body trapped me against the wall. She put her hands near my head, her face was next to my ear.

"Only if you can see yourself the way I see you." Jasmine said and took my hand. I was about to pull my hand away but she kept it still.

Our bodies left the shower, that was still running, and went to the mirror.

Jasmine put myself on front of herself so I had a clear view of myself.

"Do you know who that is?" Jasmine asked. She put my hands onto her shoulder so you can see literally everything. Jasmine's legs were between mine.