Chapter 12

(The next few chapters are shorter than usually but there's a reason for that. And that's the top of the joker bathing suit. Just wait and read.
-^.^-)

"Wake up." I said poking Jasmine's side. She groaned and turned back around, still asleep. Groaning I flipped over like a pancake and jumped on top of her.

Remember, sexy. Just follow everything Jasmine does to you, Kayla.

"I'm getting horny." I whispered in Jasmine's ear hoping to wake her up. "I want you-"

I was silenced by Jasmine as she attacked my lips. Breaking off laughing a smile formed on our lips.

"I wish you'd wake me up like that everyday." Jasmine said licking her lips. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Hope for the best." I slowly got off her, but Jasmine had different ideas. Grabbing a hold of my butt, Jasmine held me down and smiled. She slowly leaned to my ear.

"Why don't we just stay here all day? Not a care in the world. Today is your day off work, I checked your calendar. We can watch your favorite TV show glee and skip only to the Klaine parts!"

I looked at her shocked she still remembered my favorite thing to do in my free time.

"Really?!" I asked jumping up and down on her legs.

"Yep!" Jasmine smiled and snaked her hands back around my waist, resting on my butt.

"Lazy day it is." I smiled and got up quickly this time. "Then tomorrow we can go to the beach-"

"You hate the beach-"

"You didn't let me finish. We can go to the beach around noon so it isn't as hot and I can show off-"

"No. We can't go to the beach for you to look like some slut for other people. I'm not sure if you know this you're my girlfriend-"

"No we're just friends-"

"That's a one way street girlfriend." Jasmine smirked. "I hope you don't forget the little stunt you just pulled only moments ago."

"Jasmine I'm not sure if you ever had friends but friends do that. Oh and what I was saying tomorrow maybe we can go to the beach around noon so I can show off my new Harley Quinn bathing suit."

"When did you get that?" Jasmine asked confused. My poor poor friend, she's been gone so long.

"Well when you were gone I contracted an obsession to Harley Quinn because of her amazingness and the fact she's in love with someone as crazy as the Joker and stuff like that-"

"So it reminded you of us right?" Jasmine asked licking her lips.

"Yep! And I got up matching bathing suits. Like I have a Harley Quinn one and you have the Joker one."

"Cool now let's go back to our Netflix and chill!" Jasmine said picking me up and carried me quickly to the couch.

"You didn't gain the pounds the doctor told you to gain all those years ago." My girl friend quickly noticed. I glared at her and shrugged.

"Not like it matters. Now get the chips I'll order the pizza and ice cream." I demanded and turned on the tv.

This is one of the main reasons I love Jasmine and I's relationship, because we don't need to outdo ourselves. We both love each other and that's that.

After all the pizza and foods were ordered my girl (space) friend sat on the couch in peace.

"What to watch?" Jasmine asked looking at the tv then the space between the both of us.

"Glee?" I asked looking at her with puppy dog eyes. Jasmine smiled and kept glancing at the space between us. Rolling my eyes, my body was pushed next to Jasmine's.

"Now I'm nice and toasty." Jasmine joked and kissed my forehead. I giggled and laid my head on her lap.

"I'm not satisfied with this position." Jasmine said in a feeling voice as I laughed.

"Oh well! Now let's get back to the tv show!" I said smiling. Jasmine sighed and lifted me up, she then put me on her lap so my legs were wrapped around her waist.

"Jasmine. I can't see now." I said pouting my lips. Jasmine laughed and turned to an angle where I'm still on her lap but now I can see.

"I love you so much." Jasmine said tightening her grip onto me.

"I love you to." I said snuggling closer to her. Jasmine smiled and sighed.

"I wish everyday was like this." Jasmine said pecking my lips.

"Yeah. Let's watch the movie now." I said looking at Jasmine. Once our eyes met we were lost. Nothing mattered anymore.

The love of my life brought me closer and I let her. I let Jasmine touch me, pleasure me.

I had this aching feeling erupt in my stomach, as if I wasn't going to see Jasmine anymore. As if something wrong was going to happen.

It made me cherish this moment. Even if it's just for one night.

"I love you."