Chapter 6

I sighed and looked at my phone. But in my heart I deep down wished that Kayla would be okay. Everyone could of told how angry Eric dude looked.

Please call me Kayla.

A vibration came from my lap making me jump. "Hello?"

"We both don't like each other but I know I need your help. You seemed close-"

"Just spit it out already." I said getting annoyed with this pipsqueaks voice. He doesn't deserve Kayla.

"Kayla locked herself inside her room. A few seconds ago she was screaming but now its dead silent and I don't know what to do." Eric the asshole blurted out.

"Shit." I muttered and turned on my car. "Under the-"

A beeping sound came from my phone and I no longer heard Eric's annoying voice. Growling, my eyes casted downwards onto the phone. Now my phone decide to run out of minutes. Great.

I shook my head and road the bike towards our house. My nerves were about to break out of me. The anticipation.

Quickly I passed the few red lights to get to the place Kayla and I were suppose live in. Tears were threatening to come out, I've been gone so I don't know what she's capable of doing.

Parking the bike, I ran into the house where the door was still wide open. Running to the bedroom door, I put my arm up to find the key to unlock the door. Each one is above the frame for each room.

"Kayla!" I screamed as I saw her hanging from the rope like I did a few years back. My arm quickly took her out. "Call the ambulance!"

This time I was thankful Eric was there. Now I can have my full attention on the love of my life. I gripped onto her hand and noticed she still has our promise ring. I was half a heart while I had the other half.

A sob escaped my mouth as I tried to give her CPR like the person on the phone told me to. My hand caressed Kayla's cheek, my baby.

"Kayla!" I cried and cradled her in my chest. This can't be happening, not again.

"They're going to be-" As soon as Eric said that the ambulance people rushed in and carried Kayla away.

"Only one person is all-"

"I am." I quickly said and rushed towards Kayla's side. The police looked over at Eric and started to get his statement.

I tried to keep my cool. For Kayla. But in reality all I wanted to was slap Kayla in the face then scream at everyone to try to wake her up. The first time she did this I knew what set her off.

The thing with Kayla is that she can be having such a wonderful day. But when something or someone's voice or face does something that reminds her of her past she would freak.

It was obvious Eric didn't know this. Everyone could see why, I mean why would you want somebody to pity you. And if they want to break up with you, they would feel like they can't since you're damaged.

Everything inside me just wanted to yell out to everyone to leave Kayla alone. Its taking me so much energy to not kidnap Kayla and keep her by my sides at all times. I want to hide her from the world.

From all this crap.

It's not fair for somebody so nice and right doing to be going through all of this. If only we can switch the rolls, I've had my fair share of crap but nothing this bad. My baby.

Kayla.

She's my baby. And once again I'm going to loose her. The one thing keeping me down on this Earth is her. The one thing keeping me sain. The one thing keeping me from loosing myself to this horrible dark world.

I want to be 100 percent sure that I can stay by her side and love Kayla at all cost. But it's so damn hard because I don't want to loose her.

I don't want to loose the one thing on this Earth that I actually love.

My world is getting pulled from underneath me. Karma you can call it. It's unfair that she had these thoughts in her head. That my baby isn't good enough.

She thinks she worthless! How would she! I wish she can just see what she looks like through my eyes. Kayla is beautiful, kind, loving. Everyone people would wish for, but what would be a lie to.

She has a super low self estem. Kayla would skip meals to try and get skinny. She can be childish and naive. Kayla can be a pain in the ass if she wanted to. But she's mine.

The love of my life.

I looked at Kayla and ran my hand through her hair. The doctors riding with us gave me a confused look and one gave me a disgusted one. Did I care? No.

"I love you Kayla, no matter who's against it." I said whipping a tear. My hand ran down her soft hairless arm.

Kayla would always say she wished she had fast growing arm hair since she doesn't have anything.

My baby. All the sudden my heart stopped when the beeping sound suddenly stopped. My eyes looked over at the doctor then at my baby.

"Help her!" I screamed.

Everything was a big blur, they got her into the building and left me in their dust.

She dead. She's really dead. My baby.