Chapter 3

My mind was somewhere else and my body was just swaying to the music. The alcohol was making me dance to be honest. I can tell tomorrow is going to be horrible. Slowly my body moved forward by itself to somebody who has dark hair and purple tips.

"Hey." I said laughing. Don't do this. The beautiful girl turned around and smiled at me. Jasmine? No the alcohol is playing tricks on me.

"Hey are you okay, bab-"

"You look just like this girl I love." I said laughing. "But thats impossible since-I'm sorry but can you hug me?"

"Okay." The girl said lightly. I smiled as her gentle kind imbrace.

"I love you Jasmine." I mumbled. Slowly I let go and ran towards the door. My house is only 5 minutes from here. Quickly I grabbed my phone from my bra and texted everybody that I was leaving.

Screw Eric.

The sun rays filled my eyes and I heard somebody knock on the door then ring the doorbell. Shit I forgot. That meeting was suppose to be going on. I sighed and rolled off this comfortable place I was in. Sighing once again I quickly called the second leader of the meeting and growled as the phone rang. It's to early for this.

"Hello?" William ask. "Where the hell are you?"

"I can't come. The migraines are coming back I think and I-"

Before I could finish the sudden need to throw up came into my stomach. Quickly I bolted to the bathroom and throw up my insides. The smell of it made me throw up even more.

Tears came out of my eyes as I flushed the toilet. "I think I'm sick."

"You think? We'll just have to reschedule then. Feel better soon, I love you." He said and did a kissing sound. I laughed and hung up.

A louder bang came onto the door. Sighing I quickly got up, brushed my teeth to get the throw up smell out, and put on some decent outfit.

"Coming." I yelled and opened the door expecting to see Eric. But it wasn't. It was a box.

Slowly I looked around and opened it to see a bra with the name Jasmine imprinted everywhere. It was see through like her other ones.

Throwing everything inside I slammed the door shut and ran towards the only direction a car can go. Look for a red motorcycle that has a flame on the tire. Jasmine always has a hard time using it so maybe she's still here.

"Jasmine!" I screamed as I saw her. The purple tips look amazing as ever. She's here she's actually here!

My feet had a mind of their own as they ran to the bike and tackled her down. Jasmine instantly but herself on bottom so I wouldn't get hurt.

"Jasmine you're here." I said crying. She's actually here. My dreams have come true.

"What the hell?!" I heard Jasmine screamed and pushed me off of her. My back hit the bike and I looked up at her.

"What?" I asked still not believing it. Jasmine pulled me up by the collar of my shirt. My eyes widened as she gave me a hateful glare.

"You could of died!" Jasmine screamed. "I could of ran you over!"

My mind went blank. "But you didn't."

"So fucking annoying." Jasmine growled. My eyes casted downwards and I looked at the wet ground. Probably from the rain yesterday.

"I'm sorry." I said whipping some tears. I thought she would of been happy if she saw me.

"Baby. You still haven't changed through all these years." Jasmine said cupping my face. I looked back up and gave her a curious look. I haven't?