Chapter 11

That faggot isn't going to have my Kayla. I love her with all my heart. She was the only one who I've ever loved.

Kayla and her beautiful maroon hair, the way her body is curved. I love her big boobs and ass its everything I could ever dream of.

I knew Kayla long before everybody else. I met her in a boring old alley. She was so young and innocent but no! That fag just had to come in and ruin my fun.

Truth be hold that fag does have a good head on her shoulders.

Besides the point Kayla is my one and only. I will have her for myself, and that fag is going to pay.

"You boys ready?" I asked the crowd of my favorite homophobes.

"Yes sir." The six men said in unison.

We are going to have our city runned with fags if we don't put a stop to this. Starting with that fag Jasmine.

"What do we want?!" I yelled into the crowd.

"Death!"

"When do we want it?!" I yelled once again a wicked smile creeped onto my face.

"Now!"

Death to all fags once and for all. I'm coming to save you Kayla.

-----------------------------------------
It pains me to write this chapter. Writing those words I just want to cry. Okay bye thanks for reading this chapter.

Please:

Comment

Vote

And follow!!!