Chapter 7

Sorry for the long wait, was extremely busy and writers block so yeah! Enjoy the chapter. Thanks, please vote, bye!
----------------------------------------------------

The names were switching back and forth in my head.

Jasmine

Eric.

I love both but Jasmine betrayed me, she hurt me. I can't get back together with somebody like her. But Jasmine, she protected me, cared about me, loved me. She put my need on front of hers.

Jasmine would always be the love of my life. But I can't be with her, I just can't. With everything we went through to find out it was all faked. It hurts. Then have the person you would absolutely die for leave after havung sex.

Also bare the thought of the love of my life in the arms of somebody else than me. It hurts like hell.

My mind was sort of hoping I died this time. I don't want to live anymore. The past is catching up to me like a bullet flying through the wind. I've been dodging it long enough.

Its time to face the facts.

I may or may not have PTSD and I am madly in love with Jasmine.

"Is this the first time Kayla has ever tried to commit suicide?" I heard a soft gentle voice ask. A sudden feeling came from my hand, somebody squeezed it.

"No. A few years ago in high school she tried to commit suicide but I was there to stop her." A beautiful voice said. My hand squeezed Jasmine's as I tried to open my eyes.

"She's awake!" A deeper voice said. My eyes slowly opened and Jasmine's head was floating above mine.

"Where am I?" My horrible scratchy voice said. Jasmine tried to hold in the laugh and looked over at Eric. Eric sighed and looked at the doctor.

It felt like Twilight with all the staring. Jasmine sighed and ran a hand through her beautiful hair.

"You tried to commit suicide again. But we were able to get you to the hospital and out of the rope before you died." Jasmine said biting down on her lip.

The urge to kiss her was growing inside of me.

"I don't remember anything." I muttered under my breath.

"It was after Jasmine." Eric coughed uncomfortably and looked back up at me. What? "Jasmine kissed you on front of me."

Images rushed into my head of her kissed me. A blush came onto my cheeks as I realized the outfit I wore. Everyone seeing my horrible body.

"We're going to but you on a 72 hour watch." The doctor said looking over at my two lovers. The glare coming from Eric made me shiver. It was like one giant glaring contest between Eric and Jasmine.

"She's mine." Jasmine mouthed. The doctor cleared his throat and looked back over at me.

"It would be better if you guys stay here but make sure there's all positive attitude."

So no arguing thank god. But this doctor is acting like I'm some suicide patient that can kill themselves any moment.

The door slammed open and the doctor came in with a small frown. "I'm sorry for being rude but I forgot to mention that it would be better if Kayla takes therapy."

The doctor handed Jasmine a card and smiled. "Bye now."

Jasmine looked over at me and before I can protest she shook her head. "You're doing it. It's for your own good."

I looked down and sighed. At least I can talk to somebody other than these two. Sometimes it feels as if I can't talk to anybody about my feelings. But this is going to suck, I'm 26 and have a therapist.

After three days of hell I was super happy. This is because the two people I love the most hate each other. They both glared at each other the whole three days.

"She's coming come with me. Its basically your fault she's in here." Jasmine growled and grabbed my arm. I whimpered and looked down at the ground. My feet look so skinny in these converse.

"If you can tell me what happened in Kayla's past then maybe I'll know what not to do!" Eric yelled grabbing my other arm. I whimpered and tried to blink away the tears.

"Guys." I whimpered trying to get their attention.

"She's coming with me! And thats final!" Jasmine yelled pulling me into her chest. A whimper of fear came out of my mouth.

"Jasmine." I said looking up at her. They shouldn't be arguing.

"Let's let Kayla decide." Eric said holding onto my arm. I looked between the two and looked back down on the ground.

"I...um...well." I scratched the back of my neck nervously and felt tears form in my eyes.

"Me. Okay. Let's go." Eric said grabbing my wrist then dragging me out of the hospital.

That's going to leave a bruise.

Jasmine. Help, Eric is angry and he might hit me. My shoulder was suddenly pulled back and I was facing the love of my life.

"Jasmine." I whispered. My dreams have come true, Jasmine is here to save me!

What am I thinking?! She's probably here to get her bracelet.

"I'm taking her home. If you haven't noticed you're making my baby cry."

Her baby. A blush came onto my cheeks as Jasmine called me by my nickname she gave me.

"Baby?!" Eric yelled anger in his voice. I flinched and immediately looked down in fear. Remember, I have to follow Eric's lead. He won't hit me if I do.

"Yeah. I love her and I'm not going to let her get taken away from some boyfriend. That makes her cry."

"Well I'm not letting my girlfriend get taken away by some fag. Especially one that thinks she's all that!" Eric said glaring at Jasmine.

Fag. That's what my brother use to call me.

"Let go of me!" I screamed. The imagines of my brother came back to my mind.

"Calm down!" Eric yelled. Jasmine took my arm and pulled me into her warm comfortable body.

"Shhh. It's okay, I'm here baby. Nobody is going to hurt you. That evil man isn't here to hurt you anymore."

That's when I realized. Jasmine may be my ancor but Eric is the boat, that drags me with him. I'm bound to him with fear. The fear of him turning into my past.

But I'll always love you Jasmine