Chapter 8

Jasmine's soft hand caressed my face. My back arch forward, trying to get as close as possible.

"I'm always going to be with you. Nobody is going to touch or hurt you, okay?" Jasmine said hugging me. Her long arms wrapped around my body and pulled me close to her.

"Don't let go. Please." I said and clinched onto her when she wanted to pull away. "Not yet."

"Okay baby." Jasmine said. I blushed and embarrasly turned around.

"You're makkng tingles happen all over my body. Like it felt a few years back." I whispered. Jasmine's hand slowly wrapped around my waist. My hand traced Jasmine's hand as she spooned me.

I slowly put her hand on my naked breast. "I love you and I trust you. You can do whatever you want to do with me. Please don't hurt me."

Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes. A gasp came out of my mouth when Jasmine turned my body around and attacked my lips.

"I love you so much." Jasmine said hugging me again. The lose of touch made me whimper but a hand slowly came to my face and I felt refreshed. "You don't need to worry about me hurting you. I'm not going to."

I sobbed into Jasmine's shirt, she makes me feel as if I'm the most important person in the world.

"Don't let go. Please!" I cried and held onto Jasmine.

"I'm not baby. I'm here. Always and forever." Jasmine whispered in my ear.

I moaned as I woke up, that dream was very graphic. Laughing I turned to see if Jasmine was still here. But all I saw was a note, memories of the first time she left me came into my mind.

She wouldn't do something like that. would she?

"Went to work. Will be back around 4pm. Love you, there's food in the kitchen. Bye." I read out loud and sighed. Alone for today, well I have to see that therapist and go to work. It's hard running a chain of restaurants.

Shit I'm late! Well at least I can't get fired, right? Remember, I can't let the very person who basically made me go in this job drive me out of it.

I sighed and put on a short black skirt that was loose and a red button up.

"Hello?" I answered the phone which couldn't stop vibrating on my lap.

"Where the h-just where are you?" My assistant said. I jumped a little surprised at his out burst.

"David, um, you see. It's just that, I um. Just that, you know." I said trying to come up with a reasonable excuse.

"Just get to work please. You have a meeting in like 20 minutes and-"

"20 minutes?! With who?!" I yelled trying to find some red heels while talking on the while trying to do my hair.

"A very important business who wants to talk about opening a restaurant along with their hotel. Like a hotel with your restaurant inside of it. Something like that because that's what-"

"Okay one second can you stall them when they get there. This can't be happening! I can't find my red heels!" I sighed in frustration. A headache was starting to from.

"Just use the red pumps. They'll make you look sexy and sex always works." He said, I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'm not even sexy but okay thanks so much!" I said putting on the red heels.

"You're sexy and we all know it." Jackson said laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I put the flat iron in my hair. Wavy hair won't do it today, just not feeling it.

"How would you know? Aren't you gay?" I asked laughed.

"I know when a girl is sexy or not. Just like you know when a guy is hot or not, and let's remind you that your-"

"Okay okay I get it." I laughed and put the phone down that way I can brush my teeth.

"Are you almost here? The business owner and their higher ups are here." Jackson asked. I sighed and grabbed my purse.

"Almost, I just left the house. 30 minutes away." I said running as quick as I could to the car.

"30 minutes away! You owe me f-just big time. You owe me big time."

"Of course! Tell them that I'm sorry. Why did this have to be done today?!" I groaned and tried to open the door. You've got to be kidding me. "I forgot my car keys!"

Sighing I took off my shoes and ran up the stairs. Sadly I also left the door open. My eyes grew as I saw my car keys and house keys laying on the table.

"Okay make that 40 plus traffic-I'll try to make it as quick as I can."

"Take the short cut. Have to go stall, bye." Jackson said hanging up. I sighed and grabbed everything, this time I made sure to lock the door.

Quickly I got into the car and sighed. Work is a pain in the ass. I started up the car and drove towards the high way.

"Please let there be no traffic." I said putting on my shoes and make up at the red lights.

Fuck, why did I have to sneeze after putting on mascara?

David ran a hand through his dyed green hair as he saw me walking into the building. I smiled at him nervously and looked around.

"Are they waiting in the meeting room?" I asked running a ran through my own hair.

"Yes. Good luck I'll be outside and getting coffee." Jackson said hugging me.

"Thanks. Bye!" I said and tried to calmly walk towards the meeting room. Closing my eyes as I opened the door.

"Good afternoon everyone, I am Kayla Harrison. It's nice of you guys to come here today, I'm sorry for the wait. Suck in traffic." I looked down letting the hair cover my face a little bit.

I guess it was always in my nature to do so. My mother always use to tell me that when you look somebody in the eye it shows disrespect and she would always beat me up if I did.

She always told me that people like knowing they have control over you. And only let them control you if they're better than you.

"It's nice to meet you to, I'm Jasmine-"

My mind blanked out, Jasmine? The familiar voice made me looked up and hold in the smile.

Nobody was looking at her just me, and I can tell she had something in store for me.