Chapter 11

"Sometimes meeting someone new is all it takes for you to be happy again"

Unknown

I managed to un-pack everything and admire the view from my window. I heard a loud guy scream which familiarly sounded like dad. Wonder what that was? I went over and opened the door seeing that Jade had opened hers as well. We both looked at each other questioningly.

"What was that?" She asked me. I shook my head and closed the door behind me.

"We'll just have to go and find out" She walked ahead of me as I quickly followed her to the first bedroom floor; Jackson's room door was opened. "Is Jackson in there?" I asked Jade, she peeked her head through and looked back at me shaking her head as a no.

"He's probably the one making that loud scream" She said to me. We began walking fast until we reached downstairs. We saw Jackson and immediately made our way over to him.

"Jackson what was that noise?" I asked him curiously. He pointed straight into the living room. I looked ahead and saw dad hugging a guy that was way taller than him. What in the world? Why is dad hugging a random person?

"Look there are my kids" Dad said letting go of the man. The man slowly turned around and smiled at us. He was surprisingly very good looking. He had blonde/brown hair that was back in a tuff, very bright icy blue eyes, tanned skin and a spirited smile.

"Hey it's my triple J's" He said to all of us.

"Triple J's?" We all said in unison clearly confused.

"You know because all of your names begin with J" He said pointing out the obvious. How does he even know us? He began walking towards us and stopped in front of Jackson smiling at him. Jackson was just two inches taller than him so he didn't look very intimidating

"You must be Jackson, quiet strong you've gotten. I remember you when you were a kid quiet and shy as a cat...now look at you. All hunched up and big like Arnold Schwarzenegger" He laughed and shook Jackson's hand.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you" Jackson said to the guy. He laughed and looked at Jade.

"Come on you remember me don't you Jade? I always use to come by and play around with you, you made me dress up in one of your mum's dresses and she chased me around the house" He said to her, Jade shook her head as well.

"I'm sorry....I don't remember" She said apologetically. He sighed and looked over at dad.

"Dude what have you done to your kids?" He asked dad helplessly. Dad laughed.

"There's one more of my child left you know?" Dad told him, the guy turned around and looked at me.

"My oh my Juliet, you've grown up a lot but haven't changed one single bit from the face. Now please say you remember me. I used to take you out for ice-cream every single day and when it was time to go home you always pleaded me to take you to the park" Wait.....I know him, I remember him now.

"Uncle Landon?" His face broke into a smile as he laughed; he surprised me by picking me up and spinning me around in circles.

"Yes she remembered" He said to dad still holding me. He put me down and unexpectedly kissed the top of my head.

"I guess I did" I told them. Dad smiled at me.

"Landon boy you better not be harassing my grandchildren!" Granddad yelled from the kitchen.

"Don't worry; I'm just filling them with the loving memories. Especially Juliet, my favourite" He said clearly too Jade and Jackson for not remembering him.

"So my fellow Brits, I will be giving you a grand tour today" He said.

"Dad you never told us we had an uncle" Jackson said from the back. Oh silly Jackson thinking Uncle Landon is our actual uncle.

"I'm not, only Juliet called me uncle. You guys used to call me poop eater" He said to Jade and Jackson.

"Why did they call you poop eater?" I asked him. He shuddered as if he was remembering the moment.

"Well when you guys were small, your mum and dad brought you here on holiday so Adam, I mean your dad, called me saying that he's at the house. So, as soon as work finished I came to the house and sitting next to him in the bin was a bag of Maltesers. Ever since your dad told me about Maltesers, I've loved them so I was about to eat one when your mom stopped me. She said and I quote 'Landon you crazy son-of-a-bitch that's Jackson's shit' so I quickly washed my hands and never went near you" He said pointing at Jackson . Jackson went red in the face causing me and Jade to burst out laughing.

"Yes laugh at your brother girls, but that wasn't my reaction" He said to us.

"So you guys ready to go?" He said looking at all of us.

"Actually Land I was thinking if you could take them next weekend, you know they just came here today and everything, I want them to rest and all" Dad said.

"I'm cool with that, so next weekend it is. You guys go upstairs and rest. Me and your dad are going to catch up and stuff" We nodded our heads and ran back upstairs