Chapter 25

"You look like complete and utter shit" Leo says from besides me. I feel like it as well. That stupid vampire ghost drained me out; I couldn't even get out of bed this morning. Jade had to come in the room and help me get up. They all thought I didn't want to go school today but they didn't know the real version at all.

"I never got any sleep at night" I inform him. He nods his head and rubs my shoulder in comfort.

"You look like you're going to pass out" He adds on.

"I know I feel like it as well" I do. My head has also been nursing a major headache; I wonder how much he actually drank from me last night. If he comes back today then he is so getting it from me.

"Maybe you should take a seat then?" He informs me.

"No it's ok. I've got English now and hopefully I get to sit away from work" I tell him. He gathers me in his arms for a big bug which I respond back too.

"Take care of yourself" He messes my hair up causing me to let out a small weak laugh. He walks away leaving me to look after him, turning around I open the door to the classroom to see Uncle Landon sitting on his chair.

"Julie bean you're here" He declares with a wide smile. I take a step into the room and sudden black spots appear in front of my eyes. What the hell? Keeping my hand on the door knob I try to make the blackness go away.

"Move out of my way" Suddenly I'm shoved to the side making me fall down on the floor staring up at the ceiling.

"You idiot" I hear uncle Landon say. I can feel my head being lifted up onto something as I find a part of Uncle Landon's eye in my vision.

"Juliet can you hear me?" He asks. I try to not my head but I can't.

"I...I.c-"

"This is your entire fault" Uncle Landon screams at the person who had pushed me. Soon I find someone else's face in front of my eyes and it's Christian. He's the one who pushed me.

"Hey, you ok?" He asks me softly. Is this the Christian I know...he's actually speaking nicely to me? I'm about to reply back when blackness completely covers my entire view.

***************

"My head is killing me" I state out loud once I open my eyes.

"Hey, you ok?" I hear Uncle Landon ask from besides me. I look around me to see I'm still on the floor of the classroom with everyday around me.

"Why am I still on the floor?" I ask trying to get up. Uncle Landon helps me up as I rest my back against the wall.

"You were too heavy" He informs. I roll my eyes at his behaviour when a glass of water is held out in front of me. Looking up to see who it was, it was none other than Christian himself.

"Drink it" He says.

"I would if I could" I can't feel anything; I'm so numb right now.

"I want you to take her to the nurse" Uncle Landon says pointing to Christian. Are you kidding me, he wants Christian to take me to the nurses office...out of all people. "The rest of you losers get back to your seats" Everybody moves off going to their seats leaving me and Christian on the floor.

"Can you walk?" He asks gently surprising me.

"No" I reply back honestly. He moves towards me and soon enough I'm in his arms as he takes me out of the room. I find myself staring at him as he looks straight ahead. I can see why I liked the sight of Christian when I first saw him. He is undeniably good looking and I'm pretty sure he knows this too.

"How you finding that creepy house of yours?" His question catches me off guard as I watch him with wide eyes.

"W-what do you mean?"

"That house you're living in....you do know it's supposedly supposed to be haunted? Why do you think everyone is so fascinated in your family, they think you lot are in for a treat" He lets out a chuckle. He really thinks this is funny? He wouldn't last one minute in the house.

"It's our second week here and we are all completely fine. No damages, nothing. I mean do you really think ghosts exist? You obviously still check if there are monsters underneath your bed" His cheeks turn red at my last comment. Oh my God, he so does!

"You so do check underneath your bed, don't you?"

"Don't be so stupid" He replies back quickly.

"Here I thought you were the school's bad boy. So much for holding your reputation" I let out a laugh myself watching him feel so uneasy with this conversation.

"If you say another word then I'll leave you here on your own" He stops in his tracks and looks me dead in the eye. I feel myself shrink against him as he continues staring at me. He really does have nice eyes, they're blue and big.

"I know I'm good looking but no need to stare at me like that" He gives me a smirk making me let out a scoff.

"Keep walking" I rest my head against Christian's shoulder causing him to tense up a little bit. That ghost is so getting it for putting me in this position right now. He is not going to get any more blood and I will make sure this is said in front of granddad this time.