Prologue

"Honey you know I love you right?" I looked at mum weirdly and nodded my head. Sometimes mum can be so surprising with her weird questions.

"Of course I know that you love me mum. But the main question is do you love me because I think dad is competing against me". I said looking over to dad. He gave me a playful glare which made me laugh. He came and sat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh sweetheart it's more like you've been in competition with me ever since you were born, but I love you lots". He said kissing the side of my head softly. I lean against dad and put my head on his shoulder.

"You know both of you are saying to me who I love most; but I know this for sure that you are daddy's little girl" Mum said tickling my stomach. I start laughing and tried to push her hands away from me.

"Don't worry mum, I'll always be a mummy's girl as well". I said hugging her. She hugged me back laughing. I looked over mum's shoulder and saw my big brother and little sister.

"Hey what about us?" My big brother said trying to control his anger. I let go of mum laughing.

"Oh come here you guys". Mum said gesturing for them to come to her. They came and sat on either side of the sofa. So my older brother went to sit by mum's side and my younger sister sat by dad's side.

"We love all of you equally and hopefully we will stick together till the end". Mum said looking at all of us. I nodded my head smiling.

"Forever and always". They all looked at each other and smiled.

"Forever and always". All of them said. I put my right hand in the middle; dad put his on top then mum, my older brother and then sister. I put mine back on top. This will always stay as a memory.

THIS IS THE PROLOGUE I KNOW IT IS VERY SHORT.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO IT CAN TELL ME HOW YOU ARE LIKING IT SO FAR.

SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.