Chapter 17

"So have you made any friends then?" Jackson asks me once we make our way into the building. Jade had spotted her friends once we came in and they told her to come with them so she went.

"I have and you were very rude to him yesterday" I tell him. He rolls his eyes at what I say.

"Well I don't want you to talk to him anymore; he was a little too friendly with you yesterday"

"Jackson please, I've made other friends as well. Leo just so happened to be free at the time" I say.

"If I see his arm around you one more time then I'll beat the shit out of him" He warns me. I was about to tell him that his threats don't work on me when Sasha calls out to me.

"Hi" I say to her. She gives me a wave and begins to make her way over to me with the rest of the gang walking behind her but there was no Leo. That's a little strange.

"Did you just get in?" She asks me. Her eyes would flicker towards Jackson once in a way while I talked to her. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend here" She says with a flick of a hair. I look over at Jackson who looked unbothered and bored.

"Right, Jackson this is my friend Sasha and Sasha this is my older brother Jackson" I say. She nods her head and a wide smile is placed on her lips.

"It's nice to meet you" She put her hand forward for Jackson to shake. Jackson looks at her hand and then at her face.

"You too" They shake hands, I see Jackson trying to pull away but it looks like Sasha has him in a death grip. "Jackson, bro!" Someone yells from across the hallway. I look around to see that no one was bothered by the guy that was screaming.

A bunch of guys came from across the hall and besides Jackson. They were all big and buff and very good looking. They all then look at Sasha with a smirk on their faces.

"How you doing baby?" They ask her. Sasha lets go of Jackson's hand and diverts her attention to the boys.

"I was doing well until you came. Now if you will excuse me" She walks past me with the rest of the guys. I see Ruby, Alexander and James give me a smile while Amelia just walked past. I know she doesn't like me so I'm not exactly hurt.

"Who's this cutie pie?" I look up to see the guy with the blonde hair had spoken. Jackson lets out a growl-a growl.

"That's my sister you're talking about" Jackson warns them. All of their eyes widen.

"That's your sister?" They ask what seems to be disbelief.

"Yes, why?"

"You guys look nothing like each other" He says. The rest of the boys nod their head agreeing with him.

"My name's Juliet" I tell them all.

"Holy shit, she even has a British accent" They all now look surprised and interested. "How come you've got a British accent and your brother sounds just like us?"

"Well, I was born in London, when I was a kid I picked up the accent before moving to Birmingham. Jackson was born here, in this school in fact" I tell them. All of their mouth now hung open.

"Juliet" Jackson looks at me with a murderous glare on his face. Patting his arm I look back at his friends.

"He'll explain the rest to you boys" I quickly skip down the hallway in case Jackson does something.

************

"I don't think I've ever seen you before" The teacher says, he pulls his glasses up his nose as he looks at me.

"You haven't. I'm new here" I tell him. He nods his head.

"Ok, you can just stand here until the class comes in so you can introduce yourself" I tell him an ok and lean my back against the wall. Slowly, a lot of people began piling into the classroom. I recognised some of the people from my classes yesterday. They recognised me as they came and said a hello before sitting down in their seats. "Ok class. We have a new student with us today, you can introduce yourself" He tells me.

"Well my name is Juliet and I'm a new student here" I say without much interest. "Can I take my seat now?" I ask him, he just stares at my face then nods his head slowly. Scanning his eyes around the classroom he points to the back of the classroom.

"Ok. Well my name is Mr June. You can sit in that seat" I make my way over to the back and sit down in the seat.

"As Juliet is new to this class it will be a good idea to do a small presentation on everything we've covered so far in this class" He says. Everybody groans out loud- at least I don't have to do the presentation. He was about to say something else when the classroom door opened revealing another student. From every single guy that I've seen in this school, he must be the best looking one. He had on a clear white shirt topped with a black leather jacket and some skinny jeans. His hair was spiked up and he had this dangerous pair of clear blue eyes. He screamed bad boy. "Why are you late to my class Christian?" Mr June says with irritation.

"I'm not late, you lot are just early" He walks into the room and makes his way towards the back. He looks me dead in the eye, oh no.

"Who the hell are you?" He asks me with anger.

"I don't know, who the hell are you?" I hear everybody around me gasp in shock. I don't think that was the right thing to say to him.

"Get the hell out of my seat" He tells me through gritted teeth.

"No. If your name is on this then I will but it isn't. I was told to sit here, I'm not going to move until the teacher tells me too" I reply back to him.

"Li-"

"Christian, please take the seat in front of Juliet" Mr June says from the front of the classroom. He keeps his eyes on me and bangs my table with the palm of his hand before taking the seat in front of me. He's definitely a bad boy.

**************

"How long are you going to take?" I ask Jackson into the phone.

"Not long. I'll be out in a few minutes" I cut the phone off with a goodbye and watch as everybody leaves. Granddad said that he was going to be a few minutes late. Jade decided to go to the bathroom and here I was waiting for the both of them to come out. I start pacing around until I see someone coming towards me but it wasn't Jackson. He had a big beard and some torn clothes, I realise that he hasn't got on any shoes. He must be poor.

"A-are you Kelly Evers daughter?" He asks with curiosity. Who is this man?

"Yes" I reply back to him. His eyes widen as a large smile covers his face. He suddenly puts of his hands on my arms steering me towards him. The stench coming from him was unbearable.

"I've been waiting for years" He tells me. I start screaming and trashing around in his arms so I could catch someone's attention. "The house, the house you're living in, it is what it seems. He'll get you all" Suddenly the man was taken of me making me fall onto the ground. Arms quickly go around me; I look to see that it was Jackson. I look around to see everybody from the school had stopped and were looking at the scene. "He'll get you!" The man screams. I realise that granddad was the one who got the man away from me.

"Juliet, are you ok?" Jackson asks me. I nod my head yes as a frantically.

"Oh my God Juliet" I hear Jade say. She comes and kneels beside me.

"What happened?" She asks looking between me and Jackson.

"He...he just told me he was waiting for years" I tell them. I don't want to tell them what he said about the house. What did he even mean by that?

"Juliet!" Granddad calls out to me. Jackson and Jade help me get up from the ground. "Are you ok, what did that man say to you?" He asks frantically.

"He just asked whether I was mum's daughter" I tell him. Granddad nods his head.

"Let's get you home"